Why is this manga so deep?

Attached: B35B0E20-B960-40B1-9D1E-27D558445F7F.jpg (578x452, 114.98K)

DUDE I'M LIKE SO DEPRESSED

Having a shitty life is not a synonym for depth or maturity. It also happens to be the unfortunate fate of hundreds of millions of people who are just born in the wrong place on Earth.

Its the best manga ever made

Did it have a gang rape spanning 30+ chapters? No? Then it wasn't even as good as Wolf Guy.

The characters have insane depth

They literally do not.

even the author makes fun of people like you, OP. get a grip

Attached: Reiraku_08.png (700x362, 284.66K)

The ending was a literal 10/10

SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUTUP

It was trash. Almost everyone with a sense of taste hated it.

Why did they hate it?

Should've kept the dark humor going. Once they dropped that out of punpuns life it got boring

It's demoralizing garbage. If you thought it was somehow thoughtful or interesting, then perhaps you identify with the kind of beta cuck who'd go back to his loose ex so he can help raise her failed abortion. But if that's the case, you'd probably accept any kind of shit shoveled down your throat.

Punpun and aiko’s relationship had a lot of depth

The whole cult arc was completely pointless.

Lol surely you didn't project yourself on MC, did you user

Most people on Any Forums did not understand Punpun, I don't know if this is related to the negative criticism it receives here though.

Why do you have to spam this author? Did he fuck your mom or something?

Nijigahara Holograph is much better.

Bump

>unironically believing in male tiers

Attached: 1613003381268.jpg (720x715, 44.42K)

>cult arc was literally included because he didnt think he could make the main story interesting enough on it's own (it's shit)
>last 1/4 with aiko escape is legit trash

The only truly god parts of the series are the childhood parts.

NOO I HAD SEX WITH HOT AUNT I'M GOING CRAZY AHHHH, FUCK I GOT FRIENDS AHHH FUCK, NOOO I GOT A GF AND PEOPLE CARE ABOUT ME, LIFE SUCKS, AHHH FUCK YOU CHILDHOODFRIEND LOVER FOR LIKING ME FUCK YOU DIE DIE DIE, maybe I need to pay for my sins by living a life with people that care for me, fuck.

Deep

read more manga newfag

I bet anyone who thinks this manga is bad is literally a magical girl fan.

"You see, lolis are deep"

this manga is a good reflection on the authors psyche and the effects of his hormon therapy.

He acutally planned a road-movie style last arc but changed the whole story to this bullshit mess due to his tranny therapy