Oshimi Shuzo

Just read like five of this guys series and I can't get enough, absolute genius IMO what do you guys think?

Attached: Kei.jpg (1426x2048, 381.89K)

He is quite good, the themes that he touches on makes for an enjoyable experience. The way that the line between reality and fiction is blurred really does it for me.

Attached: Nora.jpg (800x1159, 210.02K)

from what i read he has mommy issues kek

The more of his manga you start to read, you notice it has a formula but it is still enjoyable nevertheless.

Attached: as chan.jpg (377x377, 26.61K)

You know how some artists have sameface syndrome? Yeah, this guy has this plus, samestory syndrome as well.

I still get diamonds in that vomit puke feeding

Yeah I especially like how all his protagonists are whiny pathetic average looking teenage boys but they get to have lots of hot sex with beautiful girls who pity them. Truly mindbending, genre-redefining stuff. A real auteur.

It's not the authors fault you can't get laid.

He is also a repressed troon

I love Kei

Attached: 1650145851099.jpg (906x1300, 342.29K)

You clearly haven't read all of his works then

Attached: c6493e41-8b72-4447-892d-3ca7a21c60be.png (1127x1600, 1.1M)

Based
Reading Okaeri Alice while I transition

I've read everything he ever wrote that's been translated.

I honestly don't understand all the praise this guy gets. From what I've seen his stuff tends to be standard LN style boy meets girl wish fulfillment shit with some gesturing towards actual literary value here and there.

Aku no Hana was alright as it felt rougher than most comparable series and had a stronger sense of weight to it, but imo didn't really deliver in the end. Reading through Alice I can hardly believe it even got published. There's so little effort put into characters, dialogue, setting, plot, anything really. It honestly feels like a barely fleshed out tranny chaser fantasy (plus a normal girl who also wants to fuck) just thrown onto paper.

overly dramatic

which one is this?

>with some gesturing towards actual literary value here and there.
That's more than almost every other mangaka, also AnH was cool.

Kek, I can def see that sometimes I see a character and I'm like bruh that looks like the other one but all in all I think it's pretty good

... You just posted an example which proves his point? I know nothing of this faggot and I already want to punch his face in.

All of his works are very interesting an enjoyable, even if they get sick as fuck occasionally. All accept Okaeri Alice because nothing happens here. it's just a standard cheap hentai formula with the MC going left an right between two sex parties. No plot to speak of, no themes, nothing.

>Reading through Alice I can hardly believe it even got published. There's so little effort put into characters, dialogue, setting, plot, anything really.
This guy gets it.
/thread

I think I may have been idolizing him, but there is some element in his stories that make me go "damn" maybe since I can relate to the characters in some way

He's my favourite Mangaka. Only Fujimoto and Akira Hiramoto can compare to him.
So? What's funny about that? Don't you?
That's just the natural result of trying to draw Japanese people closer to what they actually look like?
Read Blood on the Tracks. You're missing out.
Alice has barely started.

Attached: 1648945969465.png (848x1036, 646.62K)