I wish there were more anime like Sonny Boy

I wish there were more anime like Sonny Boy.
I am so tired of generic iseaki shonen shit.

Attached: Sonny Boy - 12 - Large 39.jpg (1280x720, 82.97K)

I'm sure the dedicated fans like you buying the BDs will encourage investors to get more shows like that made.

Sonny Boy is a Isekai, tho.

it's the opposite

Isekai is literally a genre that means being transported to another world different to the origin or native world of the Main Characters, Sonny Boy is a Isekai

No, retarded ending ruined whole anime for me. I'd rather watch FOTM shit than garbage anime-originals with shitty endings like Vivy, WEG and Cuck Boy.

Watch space dandy

The whole "dude just accept the shittiness of real life instead of taking refuge in escapism" lecture bit is extremely generic though

>generic iseaki shonen shit.
these do negligible harm. moeshit is the true cancer killing anime

imagine putting so much value into fictional women that they influence your enjoyment of the story that much

Did you support Sonny Boy in any tangible fashion?

Did you know there are many many anime that come out every season that aren't isekai shounen shit and you're just probably not watching them cause you're retarded?

it's a Sekaikei, user

>Another "escapism bad" anime where the escapism option is obviously better but the anime wants you to think its bad

Attached: original.gif (371x371, 252.42K)

true

I love Hyouka

>it's a Sekaikei, user
It's Sekaikei yes, but using a Isekai setting they School is literally in another world user.

This is generic pretentious garbage. Significantly worse.

Now you're literally just stringing random words together.

>getting trapped in abstract purgatory where you can't die
>obviously better

>can't die
but can turn into an object or lose all desires which are essentially the same thing
since they can do anything they could do IRL, abstract purgatory is an obvious choice

Yeah, bring more generic wageslaving anime!