Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai

I only began watching this because of this pic.

Attached: 1632657599129.jpg (1920x1080, 299.52K)

Sena Sex
Yozora Sex
but most importantly:
Kobato SEX SEEEEEEEX KOBATOCHAN SEX

Kobato best girl

it was decent fun but the ending was utter shit like most harem stories

this

sorry, what was that?

This is the most delicious ass picture in anime history

>beautiful and attractive teenagers can't make friends and have autistic-level social skills

Next up, a light novel about smart and nerdy students that can't into arithmetic.

Attached: Ramona_wat.jpg (391x364, 30.62K)

Every time I see this picture I always laugh at how awkward the pose is. It makes it seem like there's a girl with no torso standing behind the dark-haired girl, and it consistently makes me laugh.

I actually didn't notice until you mentioned it.

based
I love this fucking idiot

Attached: Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai - 03 - Large 16.jpg (1280x720, 98.43K)

>beautiful and attractive teenagers can't make friends

you missed the point completely
they in reality ARE friends but they are too retarded to realize that

why did they have to end the anime right before the best arc

Attached: yozcry.png (611x879, 533.09K)

I would correct the shit out of Yozora

People all want their favorite from the Neighbors' Club, but I'll have nun of that.

Attached: BwTgS_Kate_2b.png (978x1207, 1.01M)

It became shit when it became a harem, like most harem stories.
The initial dynamic of three, where Yozora and Sena couldn't stand each other but were somehow always perfectly in sync was actually quite fun.

Could have been good if it did the thing that A Sister's All You Need did and actually gave everyone his own pairing rather than this harem nonsense.

The ironic part is that it's a running joke that they claim they don't have friends while they supposedly obviously have each other, but they don't have friends given that the club fell apart when Kodaka stopped coming. It's quite sad to realize that the pathetic situation is that they're ll just orbiters around Kodaka and don't have much to do with each other besides holding on to the hope that Kodaka will pick them over the others.
It's a story about friendless losers who become orbiters for one person. This one person realizes this and gives them all ambiguous, friendzone-y answers, and purposefully no clear rejection, simply to keep them around out of boredom and probably because of having genuine feelings of friendship for them.

The series was never about friendship and it was just a shallow comedy with shitty excuses for fanservice

Attached: 1461030626009.jpg (649x543, 99.55K)

Hello, Mr. Kashiwazaki.

I was waiting for the girls to actually have to work together and help Kodaka beat a final boss or smth that stupid.
The harem and romance part sucked. Too bad the cast of girls is fun, they all have very clear personnality flaws, it was endearing, when most harmen girls are boring and spineless.

Attached: BwTgS_08_0002.jpg (1280x720, 663.86K)

I love Sena's meaty body and bimbo attitude.

Attached: 824955a2b175b6a18737d0ffd0c7058f.jpg (1200x1583, 301.32K)

Let me guess, american?

I love Sena's meat

So how'd you like it then

Why is Sena so fat?

I'm sorry, what?