So her childhood got wasted for nothing

Attached: moroha.jpg (512x288, 23.34K)

Happens to a lot of us

Has anybody has to live on their own during their childhood because their parents were trapped in another world for a retarded prophecy that turned out to be completely irrelevant at the end?

I demand a remake of Moroha's series.

Lots of people have had to endure childhood without their parents. Why the parents were gone is irrelevant and a lot of times the parents are gone for retarded reasons.

Reminder that Sesshomaru essentially messed up Moroha's life

Did Rumiko ever officially stated Sesshomaru as the strongest character of the series?

>Lots of people have had to endure childhood without their parents.

No, they don't have to unless there is relevant reason.
Its something a drunk driver would say after orphaning a child due to his reckless driving. Its Muzan's level of logic.

Attached: [SubsPlease] Hanyou no Yashahime - 39 (1080p) [A6F8889D].mkv_snapshot_10.25.866.jpg (1920x3240, 1.35M)

Its funny how it took Inuyasha just 10 minute to prove himself a better father than Sesshomaru.

Was it so hard to give us more of this?

Rumiko had nothing to do with Yashahime. Better ask Sumisawa.

I was talking about the whole series as a whole, not just Yashahime.

I think the point of the canon series was that both him and Inuyasha ended up on equal terms.
This is a Yashahime thread though so I’m not contributing anymore posts to it.

>I think the point of the canon series was that both him and Inuyasha ended up on equal terms.

That's what I think as well.
But it seem Sunrise is obsessed with treating Sesshumaru as the strongest character of the show and that was reflected on Yashahime. I don't get why so many studio are obsessed with bland, inexpressive and edgy Gary Stu who entire specialty is being OP like Sesshomaru.

It made her who she is, and I am glad for that.

Question ;

1. How long does demon like Sesshomaru lives? Can't he still be alive on mordern era unless he was killed? I think Toga was mentioned to lived for 500 years.

2. Why didn't Sesshomaru or his mother brought Toga back after he died?

>No
Yes they do. You only think this because you live in the US or europe, which only contains 10% of the global population

>Yes they do. You only think this because you live in the US or europe,

Nope, I live in a continent with the world's largest population.

So can she really cut a moon into half?

I bought volumes 1 and 2