Hunter x Hunter

Latest Togashi release. Why did he write 10 twice?

Attached: 1653793920074.jpg (1536x2048, 311.51K)

>match #1
>"n-no Hisoka, I don't have any nen, please don't hurt me"
>match #2
>agreed to a 1v1, then did a 1v1003 instead because he knew he could never beat Hisoka 1v1

Think about it. Hisoka said that the only problem with Chrollo was that he, like a coward, always moved with at least 2 other members. So in effect, fighting him with Shartfart's and Kortopee's abilities was the same (if not more difficult, because the two bugmen would be easier to kill if separate and therefore easier to counter their abilities) as if he fought Chrollo in a regular scenario where he happened to be accompanied by those two. Now, granted, those two were the weakest members - as proven by Hisoka killing them easily, it wouldn't have mattered if they had their abilities. But Chrollo, like the sneaky [echo echo echo] that he is, knew that those two were the weakest, so he also used their abilities on thousands of innocent civilians who were in the arena.

And yet, despite the absolutely PERFECT setup, the cowardly Chrollo was still too scared of confronting Hisoka face to face even after he supposedly "died", so Chrollo ran away instead. This resulted in an outcome where despite having everything stacked in his favor, Chrollo lost two of his subordinates (so he can NEVER do the same cowardly shtick again) but Hisoka also survived.

Chrollo is the epitome of a cuck.

Attached: 1473672598677.jpg (512x576, 55.66K)

How come are these manuscripts when they're just scribbles? Man this is confusing

He is taking a picture of the outline(which he did years ago) before he finalizes it

He's finally made it to page 1100. Longest manga chapter of all time here we come.

a chapter so nice he had to write it twice

so has he inked those pages already?

>it's all just 1100 pages of Lihan's analysis of the princes, spiders, zodiaks, mafia guys and their powers
PVRE KINO soon

Attached: 1541787722566.png (877x1300, 200.82K)

I assume it's the page he's going to work on, not a page he's completed. The first TREE was likely in progress work on Page 6.

Attached: FTkGdX7UAAA7ogl-1.jpg (1536x2048, 362.1K)

>last of her kind
>doesn't impregnate a bunch of women to bring her people back from extinction
This is proof kurapika is a girl. She can't carry children until her revenge and getting back the eyes are complete

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 56.07K)

So it's one page, complete with ink and everything every day?

kurapika and the entire kurta clan is a monstrosity from DC. they should be killed

Yes, his current assumed pace is one page a day.

Attached: unknown-2.png (200x200, 61.88K)

So where do anons get this memo that "Togashi already finished the storyboard for the next 20 chapters" when it's more likely that he's only now started working on chapters 391-400?

That's how many chapters you're going to get before going on a 10 hiatus

How many pages does he write per year?

Hisocucks still seething so much they make copypastas...

His message is very vague, essentially saying "4 more for now". The implication is that he has 4 chapters left to go over before he's finished/ready for publication, with him currently doing page 10 of the first of those 4 chapters.

A lot of people are rationalizing that it could technically be the last 10 for any batch. It could be the end of the SW he's built up to or in some people's opinion it has to be 20 because ending chapter 400 with a hiatus wouldn't be right. Given what Togashi said before the hiatus started and what an assistant said(he'd release it once at 10), I'm willing to have some copium but currently assume he's just doing 10. Granted the trees are somewhat odd if so.

Well if he was consistently doing one page a day we'd have many more chapters ready to go, but that's incredibly unlikely. He's also pretty likely to at the very least take a break from a page each day once he's completed the 10.

i believe they pulled it out their ass

I’m a hisoka fan. I like his straight forward, stylish brutality and cunning.
But he went into a death match and lost, because chrollo did an inordinate amount of prep to beat him.
In and of itself, a testament to the danger hisoka posed, but still a loss.

>because ending chapter 400 with a hiatus wouldn't be right
Never got this really. why is ending 400 with a hiatus would be a problem?