One Piece

Why do people hate Carrot so much? She is just a harmless character.

Attached: 1653604378877.jpg (2000x2400, 497.27K)

they fear her because they know she is better than yamato

Fuck, i love anthro women

Retarded anti furry sentiment left over from the early 2000s, also trannies hate her because she has a working vagina.

>Trannies
>Not being furries

Sure trannies can be furries but they still hate natural born women furries for having what they never will.

Kek

The one piece is a treasure map showing that their entire world is just a small part of a bigger ocean.

Not a fan, but don't hate her. She deserved better.

Do you remember the guy who used to post "Year of Jinbeis death" everyday? I heard he died. That's why he no longer posts. Poor guy, he ended up dying before Jinbe.

>harmless
ugly and unappealing furshit

Daily reminder:

Attached: 1653822859994.webm (432x324, 2.89M)

I don't hate her, it's just kinda funny to dunk on her in Wano

>I won't be able to marry after this

Attached: 1653824095521.webm (1280x720, 458.23K)

>wants open borders for Wano.

Oda is a left wing fag?

But I don’t

Attached: yama721.jpg (2048x2048, 1.63M)

Opening the borders is good for the economy. It's not the same thing as having no borders. Closing your borders means you will be as poor as north Korea. Modern day Japan has open borders with a strong immigration policy and that is what Wano needs.

>The citizenship test is to name 100 great things about Oden in 5 minutes

Ahem

FUCK denialsisters
FUCK Zorofags (included that zorodrawfag, no exceptions)
FUCK Carrotfags
FUCK Katakurishitters
FUCK Lawfujos
FUCK Kikutrannies
FUCK Namishipperwhales
FUCK Hancockhags
FUCK Bonneyyuritrash
FUCK Tamapedos
FUCK Us(eless)sopmonkeys
FUCK Doflamingofaggots

Attached: Ultinani.jpg (2206x1992, 487.57K)

I hate carrot so much that I want to genocide furries. I want to turn up at a furry convention with an electronic razer and start shaving those disgusting yiffing furfags.

Be nice to Carrot. Some of her posters are chill too. I should know from that Birthday thread.

Attached: Yamato.(One.Piece).full.3472971.jpg (680x1210, 661.67K)

I really just wish she got to do one last cool thing before fucking off from the story forever. As things currently are, she probably won't even be in a new Nox pirates.

I think Oda does it enough.

Attached: Please come to our house!.jpg (623x587, 65.64K)

>Opening the borders is good for the economy.
What was wrong with Wano's economy when it was closed?

>sogeking...
>deboonk that yamatofag post
>yokai
>my new argument: the guardian of wano. closely behold it's emmense power!
>CERTAIN KILL: YAMATO WILL STAY IN WANO YOU FUCKING COOMBRAIN!!!!!
>no way...
>they...they really did it! Don't they know the meaning of triggering yamatofags?
>They just... provoked yamatofags into spamming 24/7 on /opg/!
>are you out of your minds? Dont think you will be able to have quality discussions with yamatofags as your enemy!
>BRING IT ON!
>carrotbro, I still haven't heard it from your mouth!
>say who's gonna join!
>carrotbros...
>join...
>"carrot was low diffed by perospero!"
>"carrot did nothing in wano!"
>I thought wishing for it was forbbiden...
>Nobody would allow me that...
>"A-at least I'm be able to jerk off to carrot hentai..."
>"/opg/ is vast. there you will find plotCHADS who understand storytelling and character dynamics..."
>"believe in Oda."
>"if I'm allowed to declare this wish than I..."
>CARROT WILL JOIN!!!!!!!!
>PLEASE TAKE ME OUT TO THIS SEA OF YAMATOFAG SPAMMING WITH YOU!!!!!!!!

this, Carrot is full of soul and Yamato was designed by a marketing committee

No iPhone or twerking videos from USA

>eastern european countries are all right wing countries and Kaido was from one.

I still think he should rule Wano.

He's a true libertarian. Open borders, hates military and political tyranny states, hates globalism.

Carrot has less characterization than gifters like hold em and babanuki.

Notice how Carrot has little to no depth in a backstory. Oda tried to give her SOME motive for existing other than appeasing furshitters by giving her the goal of avenging Pedro…even though her grudge against Perospero was misplaced as Pedro killed himself. And in the end, she couldn’t even do that. Her fight was offscreened and she would be sidelined HEAVY for the remainder of the arc.

It’s sad really.

Momonosuke final mugiwara. Oda already creating all the gags and jokes he can make with Momo adult form

I legitimately that was Camie for a second

Attached: camie-sabaody.gif (640x576, 1.75M)

>Come to bed, Carrot

Attached: 29e2fd44705dd725891cbeaa6f7b80f59b5a2228r1-738-1024v2_hq.jpg (738x1024, 87.23K)

What bad luck for Big Mom, who's most impressive thing is her durable skin, to end up fighting against the one guy that can bypass every defense

Libertarianism is a childish fantasy that can only exist in the minds of pampered Americans high off their own supply.

Think Kong is still the CiC?

Attached: marines hierarchy.jpg (1066x1600, 246.9K)

...ok...

Attached: 1653824567828.png (652x526, 462.41K)

Doflamingo's defeat was satisfying while Kaido's defeat was "that's it?" felt that way because Oda's art got worse

you can't feel the impact at all. You can't even tell what the fuck is going on

Attached: fgjtnzfg2ab81.jpg (1887x1193, 1012.98K)

I would drop One Piece harder than I did during Dressrosa. I'd only come back once the entire series actually wraps up.

Attached: tfw.png (367x529, 157.27K)

All this goddamn shit flinging. Why can't all 3 join?

Attached: tumblr_45dea3f6d0855ee6351228ff31298065_20b04d84_1280.jpg (1280x1600, 521.53K)

Zoro-ya WILL LIVE

Attached: 1653636178699.jpg (565x800, 72.13K)

Carrot's introduction scene to Thousand Sunny alone has more soul than Yamato's entire stay in this arc.

Attached: bEsSpnACfZ6dfeBocgbq1613869645.jpg (1066x1600, 334.45K)

See you next week!

Finally Candyman got laid

>Vice Admirals are the third strongest tier in the marines
>The tier that has Smoker on it
The marines are screwed

Fucking rabbit piece of shit, couldn't avenge Pedro. Useless fucking wabbit for fucks sake.

Because there is only one Nakama spot left. This is the final spot, there are no more Nakama after Yamato. Hence the salt.

Attached: 1653668751364.jpg (605x431, 89.75K)

When was the last time Oda did something fans actually WANT? That would be my major concern for Yamatofans. Oda doesnt always delivers what fants want

Attached: FTw4Q7JXEAIouK8.jpg (1176x633, 203.15K)

I don't think the series would end 1 week after Momo joins. Oda getting axed for it would leave at least 4 chapters.

He gave Robin a fight after years of fans begging for one

Attached: cb65c8049982e87d95eb207af98f83cc.jpg (600x758, 83.58K)

Also the same tier with Garp and Tsuru in it, it's a bit broad-reaching.

Because Yamato is a horrible character that only coomers without taste like.

from last thread: what's wrong with x drake recruiting the tobi roppo to SWORD?

Yeah, a "fight" where Brook did most of the legwork and her only actual attack was just the same attack she's ever done except bigger.

To be fair Garp is only in that tier cause he declined being an Admiral
Tsuru I admittedly not know anything other than Dolamingo was scared of her years ago

PEDRO DIED FOR NOTHING, STUPID USELESS RABBIT

Not necessarily, he’s simply extremely anti-authoritarian. “Big” governments are always depicted as bad in one way or another, with pre-Doffy/Croc Dressrosa and Alabasta being the only exceptions.

Worst thing about Yamato are her fans

Cute scout

Fanfic tier. What happened tio the rest of doflamingo family? Oh wait you dont fap with those

Garp is a shitter. His ONLY achievement is beating (but failing to capture) Don Chinjao.

Because retards follow headcanon rules

Luffy...

I don't see Ulti and Page One being marines

I imagine she's probably the same as Garp.
Being an Admiral means you suddenly have to answer to the CDs. Like when a CD gets attacked, an Admiral HAS to be sent out, and I doubt either wanted to be that kind of slave to them.

Then you would also hate vaginas as you will never fuck one

Attached: >carrot.png (653x537, 101.49K)

If Garp is so strong why he doesnt go and take down the Yonkous himself? Huh checkm8 joyboyfags

undercover work require a 3 digit IQ

Attached: 1594214701708.jpg (1024x768, 134.17K)

Hey at least it's something
So did you forget about God Valley or somethign?

Worst thing about Carrot are her fans

Attached: bbc42aa1b0fcf95a0541d7df1628c1fd.jpg (1105x774, 104.46K)

It's just extremely unlikely that they would. Especially the old execs, like Sasaki or Who's Who (who suffered at the hands of the marines directly).

Even Page One and Ulti would need to actually want to be marines, and subjugate themselves in a way that they don't even do for Kaido. I just don't see it.
It's a nice idea, but a bit of a fleeting one.

...do you even read the manga?