Why are they so persistent on wanting to kill Hisoka, but not Kurapika despite him also having killed two spiders?

Why are they so persistent on wanting to kill Hisoka, but not Kurapika despite him also having killed two spiders?

Attached: 1653784794349.jpg (638x355, 71.94K)

Kurapika isn't actively going against them

Kurapika is not a traitor. Hisoka was part of the Spiders, sabotaged them and killed two members.

Hisoka helped Kurapika so he's involved with 4 deaths total.

Would chain jail work on Yorkshin Hisoka?

Hack writing.

It works according to the nen user's belief, so yes.

They started shit with Kurapika first. The PT seem like a self-aware bunch, they know they're criminals and that eventually they'll be a casualty or two when they run into someone who can push back.

Meanwhile Hisoka started shit with the PT first. He's a former Spider who already betrayed them once, tried to kill their leader, lost fair and square(accept it), then hunted down completely defenseless Spiders because he's a little bitch. It's like a schoolyard bully starting shit with someone, losing, and then shooting up the school the next day. It's just different.

You know who else wants to take down the Spiders? Literally every blacklist hunter. If Netero saw them in public you can be sure he wouldn't waste a second smacking them into the ground. So it's not ONLY Kurapika and Hisoka that are trying to take them down.

Kurapika's up for revenge. I can imagine a bunch of people are also after them for the same reason. Another day at the office.
Hisoka is by all means a traitor.

Chrollo understands Kurapika is the only person who can take over the Spiders after his death.

What is this headcanon based on?

>lost fair and square(accept it)
>then hunted down completely defenseless Spiders

Attached: raw.png (500x280, 204.72K)

For the same reason he let Illumi join, I think Chrollo is a little retarded

>why hate hisoka more than kurapika
because Kurapika is just a femboy whereas Hisoka is a pedo and a faggot

Kurapika's character arc throughout the series.

Illumi is straight, Chrollo did a good job there

huh?

that's the Homophobic Troupe for you

>>Meanwhile Hisoka started shit with the PT first. He's a former Spider who already betrayed them once, tried to kill their leader, lost fair and square(accept it), then hunted down completely defenseless Spiders because he's a little bitch. It's like a schoolyard bully starting shit with someone, losing, and then shooting up the school the next day. It's just different.
wtf I unironically love Hisoka now that is based as fuck

I'm worried for Franklin. He's acting the most level-headed about the Hisoka/boat situation, he's probably gonna die for it

It would work, but if Hisoka pulled this, Kurapika would probably die after.

Attached: 1648008098594.png (1393x1606, 2.49M)