Why did you completely forget about her entire franchise Any Forums?

Why did you completely forget about her entire franchise Any Forums?

Attached: yomicute.jpg (480x360, 36.96K)

The fuck makes you think so? It was absolutely great. It was also the namesake for Donate or Die, so it's kinda hard to forget.

Attached: 3 Sisters forming.jpg (960x720, 53.46K)

I still love Magi but I doubt nu-Any Forums can handle 4:3.

>DONATE OR DIE
>hard to forget
user that was 17 years ago... I'm more surprised anyone you remember it. ;_;

[Spoiler]Moot never should've abandoned the mac mini cluster though.

>3 episodes
>franchise
lol

a) They're OVAs
b) There's the TV series too
c) Novels and mango
d) An hero

Forget? I watched it just yesterday.

tv sequel was so shit that I completely erased it from my memory

Read or Die was cute as fuck.

I think it's better than people give it credit for. Took a bit of time to really get going, and maybe got a bit overly melodramatic at points, but it's not shit.

Yes, it became better once the original characters reappeared and then turned back into complete garbage once some ancient dictator who could warp reality became the main focus of it.
The ending in particular was really bad. Youngest of 3 sisters became lesbian, oldest one became shotacon. Also the mother of the shota decided to run away to some trip around the world instead of being there for him after not seeing him for who knows how many years

>turned back into complete garbage once some ancient dictator who could warp reality became the main focus of it.
Is that really so bad? I mean the OVA was about a woman who controls paper working for the British Library fighting against the superpowered clones of historical figures trying to wipe out humanity using music. A reality warping dictator really isn't that out there.
>The ending in particular was really bad. Youngest of 3 sisters became lesbian, oldest one became shotacon. Also the mother of the shota decided to run away to some trip around the world instead of being there for him after not seeing him for who knows how many years
None of that's really bad. Well, Nancy leaving Junior isn't great, but people are complicated and she's been through a lot.

Read or Die Brotherhood when ?

What are you talking about? I rewatched 4 months ago. Still loving it

>Is that really so bad
Yes the plot became really convoluted at that point. I don't remember the details but the resolution of the conflict was really dumb too
>None of that's really bad
The guy should've ended with a youngest sister, not the oldest one. Especially when there was no buildup whatsoever for that.
> Nancy leaving Junior isn't great
It is pretty horrible actually. Because if I remember correctly she at some point even swore that she was going to become a better mother and then she just left her son to live with some shota loving milf while she goes around the world and does nothing useful.

the series was rather forgettable

I didn't. I often have daydreams about her getting isekai'd to a land called Honah Lee.

Who the fuck is Moot?

You're shit. The paper sisters are a great SoL troupe. Action scenes are decent. And there's no way you forgot the hot springs bitch.

Originally Yumiko was married to a British spy who invented paper magic. When he died in the line of duty, she could never love another man. But then she met a young girl who was a precocious author and definitely not Genocide Jack.

It's funny how the OVA was released on a close timeframe as Onegai Teacher (2001) and Happy Lesson (2002) when Yomiko's job is a part time teacher. It's like there was going to be an age of sensei in early 2000's but it failed to takeoff

Idk?

moot all grown up as he is now.

>I mean the OVA was about a woman who controls paper working for the British Library fighting against the superpowered clones of historical figures trying to wipe out humanity using music.not premise.

If evens I read
If odds I die

RIP user.

Being an old series with no new entries does that to you, though I really don't want a Houshin Engi tier modern remake.