Totsukuni Shoujo

>best film of 2022 so far
>best animation of any film this decade
>no threads up
c'mon, lets talk about it!

Attached: mpv-shot0001.jpg (1920x1080, 271.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/ekisu/mpv-webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Where can I see it?

it's on nyaa, and i think its on crunchyroll but i dont use it. i highly recommend viewing it on 1080p, the amount of detail in just the background is insane.

Attached: mpv-shot0004.jpg (1920x1080, 316.08K)

bumping

So, does anyone know how WIT managed to make this while also making 3+ other anime at the same time? I've heard this was produced by another branch of WIT from everything else, but this is such a high quality film its shocking that it was just casually made by an offbranch of WIT.

Attached: mpv-shot0002.jpg (1920x1080, 329.17K)

bump

Attached: mpv-shot0003.jpg (1920x1080, 324.25K)

Will watch tomorrow. Thanks. Reminds me of Kigeki Comedy.

Ah right I always forget this was already out. I keep forgetting about it since no one was really talking about it when it came out.

>kigeki comedy
haven't watched this. is it nice?

For only 10 min, is incredible good.

I'll make sure to check it out.

It's stylish, kind of Oshii in a teacup. Part of Grasshoppa 3, titled "Kigeki", translated as 'comedy'. I'd recommend watching all of Grasshoppa 3 if you can, all of the Grasshoppa series if you can, and Memories any way you can. Think of it like the Animatrix collection (which 4C also worked on), a grab-bag of short ideas.

anyone know how to rip webms from movies? i'd like to post some scenes from this but can only rly take screenshots.

Attached: mpv-shot0006.jpg (1920x1080, 281.81K)

Damn, I was baited into thinking that the series is already out.
Still great OVA tho'

the movie is out, but the series isnt. i dont think there will be a series desu

bump

Wit seems to have a lot of talent when they want to put in the effort. Without a doubt my favorite modern studio.

Wait, what the fuck? Was this not a tv-show? Is only a movie? This will kill any discussion of an already niche series. How much did the movie cover? Will they cut it into episodes?

Holy hell, they fucked up the adaptation. They got everything right except the pacing, the story beats and the scenes. Goddamn I hate it so much cause they nailed the look and music. They killed something great.

Since you're using mpv, you can just use the webm plugin. github.com/ekisu/mpv-webm
If you want more controls you can use Webm for Retards or otherwise actually learn ffmpeg.

My thoughts exactly after finishing the movie