Tomoko vs Nagatoro

>Watamote couldn’t get a second
>Nagatoro will have a second season and future OVAs
>Nagatoro meme short time frame about to surpass or already surpassed Tomoko
>Nagatoro overtook Tomoko as Any Forums mascot
>Tomoko a lesbian virgin pervert
>Nagatoro canonically second base with senpai
Why Any Forums why? Why is Nagatoro more popular than Tomoko? It’s so heartbreak. I feel like a loser for hanging onto Watamote.

Attached: 45C71318-E2F3-44E9-B1F5-676953974972.png (870x1236, 227.21K)

Stay in your discord containment general

what does either series have to do with the other

Nagatoro Only popular because of Mexicans and South Americans. Watamote mainstream bad beloved by anime fans.

only the anime incarnation, i felt the manga has transitioned away from its original audience into a more niche one, and it lacks the type of relationship which would keep a larger demo engaged, which is not necessarily a bad thing, just not the type of content I personally interested in.

There a pissing match between fandoms on who has the better waifu.

I think the original English manga readers for Watamote migrated to Nagatoro personally. The original Watamote fans can no longer relate to Tomoko after her manga became a lesbian slice of life series.

the fuck am i reading

You have always been only one thing to me: you are Madara Uchiha. You see Madara is defined as he who rejects this world. All who hold that thought in their heart and strive toward achieving the Infinite Tsukuyomi are Madara. I left you in charge, everything in your hands and left you walk in my shoes while I slept the eternal sleep waiting to return. It's the exact path I guided you toward. You were supposed to live out your life as Madara to achieve a mutually agreed upon goal as the savior who rescued this world. You are me, Madara himself not Tomoko. Tomoko Uchiha with her Uchiha chakra challenged Ogino-sensei, sought the title of most popular and yearned for a boyfriend. But because her power was a deception, she ended up loosing everything. This entire world is hell, have you forgotten that?! Yes, you come over here Madara. You are still the savior even now.

Attached: 7c073231e705299820f7a6273894371a71e0de12.jpg (480x585, 33.35K)

If Nagatorotards are ex-Watamotefags, I'm glad they left the community

You say that like Watamotefags are any better.

At minimum they keep it in one thread during release day, not multiple rolling generals filled with cancer 24/7.

It's not my fault Tomoko isn't popular

>10 years
>meme short time frame
???

That’s actually pretty clever.

Death to watamotefags

Long live fingernails!

Attached: 1644968686920.png (293x364, 59.03K)

>Any Forums mascot
Maybe years ago at Watamote's height. Tomoko hasn't been relevant since it started falling into light /u/ bullshit.

since when did these two series have beef with each other?

They never did. Shitposters just feel the need to fabricate one all the time, and see if any of them stick.