Female character's mother is introduced

>Female character's mother is introduced
>She's a straight upgrade over her daughter(s)
Why does this keep happening? I don't think I've ever seen the reverse, where the daughter is hotter than her mother.

Attached: FBjaBQzWYAAb3yq.jpg_large.jpg (1215x1161, 434.82K)

touch the cow
do it now

She's supposed to be an example of what the daughter will grow into, so you need to knock her up and claim ownership while you can.

It’s just the nature of the beast, don’t ask why, simply accept it as a truth.

Attached: 1DDB881A-648C-4EC0-B13F-6425948EC689.png (1887x2046, 2.18M)

because oyakodon doesnt makes sense if the daughter is hotter, she already has youth on her side, she would completely mog the mother is she was hotter too

I for one, would like to see a mother absolutely seething over her daughter's superior figure because the big breast genes came from her father's side of the family.

what mango is OP?

Attached: 22f.png (640x591, 20.02K)

It's from "Hang Yourself Wojakspamming Twitter Immigrant", user.

Just browse the ecchi tag

Mato Seihei no Slave

Hahari mogs EVERY girl in 100 Girlfriends. It's not surprising given that she's the (female) mangaka's self-insert.

Bocu no Piko

>Hot mom
>Only have 1 daughter
Poor mom realized that she must fulfill Prime Minister Abe's dream of Japan repopulation.
She wants a man that can breed her and her daughter.

>smelly female mangaka fantasizes about being a hot milf stealing her daughters bf
AAAAAAAAA

I prefer debt based oyakodon
>Dad business failed and leaving a huge debt
>Ugly bastard willing to forgave the debt if Dad willing to give his wife and daughter(s) to ugly bastard
>stuff happened

I will now read your manga.

Pic unrelated. Yachiho is the best Azuma

Can't you do that to both?

The mom is used goods by definition. That's why you need to claim the daughter while she's still fresh.

The mom is more experienced so you'll enjoy it more

Chad only sees women as breeding objects, as long as she has eggs Chad will fertilize her

>Mom teaching daughter all her skills
>After a while, both mom and daughter became skilled
Win win for everyone.

Attached: url.jpg (640x353, 32.81K)