All Ghost in the Shell fans from this point on shall be known as 'N'

All Ghost in the Shell fans from this point on shall be known as 'N'

Attached: Ghost-in-the-Shell-SAC-2045-Cover.jpg (1200x675, 225.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/b5g1xubyuVs
youtube.com/watch?v=fDtLpCzKqkQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

'I'

C

C

Everything that came out after Solid State Society is unwatchable.

2045 is the best GITS material to come out since Solid State Society

The best piece of shit is still a piece of shit.

2045 is a GITS show that came out after Solid State Society

Nigger take, arise is kino.
youtu.be/b5g1xubyuVs
Also has the best anime trailer of all time

I think I need to rewatch 2045 from the beginning, the ending was really weird and a little convoluted on initial watching

unfortunately there wasn't much of a build up about the double-think bullshit they tried to rug pull on you. That said, sac2045 s2 is much better than the first season, I'm guessing that they got a better workflow compared to trying it out the first time, and hopefully some shitty people were grilled for being fucking retarded. 1984 references was as apt as the catcher in the rye stuff, animations and lighting and movement is better this time round. I only hope they dont hire llya for the next iteration and instead break his hands for his retarded sameface designs.

I couldn't really understand doublethink in any way other than the Major said it herself, a made up dream world they're trapped in. Esaki says its the next stage of the human evolution but to me it just sounds like a version of the Matrix where everyone's off in their delusional perfect worlds while the real world is a hellscape. Nobody consented to it and I think as a plotline essentially meaning 'end all conflict forever' it was a little underdeveloped

well, the post humans winning is a different route, the doublethink is still a concept that i find hard to grasp. I mean everybody living in a dual reality, or a "heavily modded" reality customized to your own needs seems like a far reaching thing to be achievable. I mean, I can get it with 5, 10, or even hundreds of people achieving this, butbillions? come on mate, its a nice concept, but something in my mind keeps telling me that they really exaggerated on the technological possibilities this time around. The term doublethink comes from 1984, the book this series is relying heavily for concepts and elements. I had watched the movie, and I am sorry to say that I had not read the book, so i guess i need to read the book to better graso what the writers of the series want.
I say it was a nice ride, but the storytelling really needs some improvements. Dunno, its eems to me that they had planned this series to be at least 3 seasons, then netflix told them: you have 1 and only 1 more season approved, do what tou must, finish this with that.
Nice trip, but at times it feels needlessly convoluted.

Given how poorly received the first season was, I'm not surprised the netflix jews decided to give them one more season to play around with.

well, animation wise, S2 was way better than s1. It seems to me that S1 defects were due to a almost nonexistant budget for an animation series (meanwhile you see some stupid shit on netflix with luxurious budgets). On a "postmortem" I hope they get that things could be way better when you properly fund a good series. We can only hope that S2 will be better received than S1 so we can have more GITS in the future.
The posthuman concept was a really cool one, but i guess that and the 1A84, its origin and the "IA betrayal" needed more development for better integration
oh man the Tachikoma betrayal, that fucking hurt. I was eager for a proper explanation, like why just one or 2 betrays S9 and a nice comfy talk among them for reaching consensus (or not)

>spoiler
I thought the second last episode was a bit of a good twister. You don't often see S9 getting their ass clapped like that, so I was hoping for the worst for them - the tachikoma no different . I do wonder if Major would reconsider the use of these personable tachikomas again for the third time after what they pulled after their sudden consensus. Then again, without these tachikoma, we would not get any of the kino tachikoma episodes, which are often very human focused.
Speaking of tachikoma, here's one of my favorite songs:
youtube.com/watch?v=fDtLpCzKqkQ

>You don't often...
Yeah, BUT, the moment saito is getting owned by another saito i knew that something was wrong

I thought it was one of those mind-hacks they can often do, that's why it fucked him up because Saito may of thought he was un-brainmaze-able. Shit got scary after ishikawa decide to do the good old grenade suicide

i'd like this show more if was not in the SAC timeline
the start of season 1 Kusanagi and Togusa have been character assassinated so hard that i already hated it
the first 6 eps of season 1 are also really fucking bad
this season is a little better but the last half of the last ep being good can't fix a 24 episode journey
6/10

Why did they make Major so hecking cute?

>Show is called stand alone complex
>The show has no stand alone complex

Attached: 1637657756702.jpg (692x614, 74.17K)

> s2
Is it out?

yeah.

I wonder what she does when she wakes up~

Attached: sexy kusanagi.jpg (739x415, 19.16K)