Just watched DB Super for the first time and these two are easily my favourite new characters

Just watched DB Super for the first time and these two are easily my favourite new characters.

Attached: beerus-whis.jpg (1280x960, 116.1K)

yikes

*sighs*

Good taste

They're pretty much the best part of Super, sadly they can't carry the mess of a show on their own.

Whis is a psychopath. In the Broly movie he was cheering in excitement as Broly was about to get blown up by a kamehameha

Me too. I like Beerus' design a lot too and its the closest thing to bring humour back after Z pretty much threw it all out.

Exactly my thoughts.

Rewatched the Tournament of Power once a year for the past 5 years and Jiren is still the strongest and my favorite character

Attached: This is Your Limit.gif (680x378, 3.3M)

Well I'm glad you like them because they literally never fuck off

Good to know. The less screentime tardku and egogeta get, the better.

Congratulations!

Attached: 1585315048631.jpg (536x546, 51.01K)

These 2 alone make Dragon Ball as its worst more watchable.

>a psychopath
a divine being isn't concerned with mere mortals. That's his job.
>but he's training Goku and Vegeta
that just means it's part of his job, somehow. Wither to make one of them the new GoD or to push Beerus to new heights.

Easily best characters from this shit series yikes

You will be happy to know that in the upcoming film it looks like goku and vegeta will barely appear at all

Good, it gives him some more fucking personality being sadistically entertained if it's a sheer spectacle. Whis seems mostly wise and good compared to Beerus despite being as detached, so this is absolutely welcome writing. He'll probably tell him he missed out later.

They're fun and one of the few things I like about Super.

This. BoG went a long way towards fixing Dragon Ball until RoF and shitper ruined it.

Jiren

Complete shit characters nobody aside from Dragon Ball shitposters even know about.

They still have more personality and a better backstory than Jiren.