Gomenasai, my name is Ken-Sama

Gomenasai, my name is Ken-Sama.

I’m a 27 year old American Otaku (Anime fan for you gaijins). I draw Anime and Manga on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior Japanese games. (Disgaea, Final Fantasy, Persona series)

I train with my Katana every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through steel because it is folded over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my sword license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Japanese fluently, both Kanji and the Osaka dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Japanese history and their bushido code, which I follow 100%

When I get my Japanese visa, I am moving to Tokyo to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an animator for Studio Ghibli or a game designer!

I own several kimonos, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Japan, so I can fit in easier. I bow to my elders and seniors and speak Japanese as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in Japan!

Attached: ac6.jpg (600x800, 56.01K)

Ken-sama died over 11 years ago user

is the actual married man dead? can see what you'd mean by the ken sama we've all come to know and love though.

He literally got to live out all of his otaku fantasies, he's more alive than most of the posters on this board

>otaku fantasies
dude was never an otaku, it's just a joke

i want to go back bros...

when there's no more room in Hell, dead memes will walk the Earth...

Attached: marco-rossi-original-metalslug-select.jpg (64x120, 5.17K)

APOLOGIZE TO KEN-SAMA
NOW

Attached: 1638242411614.jpg (2398x3178, 2.36M)

were all gonna make it bros

I won't. And I'm ok with this. That man is living a lie.

>10 years later
I didn’t made it.

Leaven japan alone retard

>Ken-sama's sandals are raised
>his waifu is still almost as tall as him
How tall is Ken-sama anyway? Because if he's 180+ cm and he managed to bag a cute Japanese girl almost that tall then I have to really respect his effort.

Raughs in Rawhide Kobayashi

fuckin ken samaaaa

at least he not fighting thugs on a train.
we know how THAT one turned out.

maybe his gf is just big?
most men dont like tall girls and if she is close to 180 that would make her taller than 90% of the country
could be the reason she ended up with him, who knows

Go back

only boomers will remember this

I'm so fucking jelly

Attached: cry2.png (604x504, 454.51K)

Zoomers want to pretend that they don't remember this.

That's what I want to know
Whether or not he got a cute 175 cm Japanese girl that's spoke about only in legend or if this is just a case of him just being a 160 cm manlet
>most men dont like tall girls and if she is close to 180 that would make her taller than 90% of the country
This is feasible as well since the Japanese are both manlets and furiously homosexual at the same time

th-the last samurai...

Attached: 1640413771741.jpg (419x424, 37.29K)

That isn't him in the picture.

>175cm
>cute

i kneel