LOTGH Remake

Finished the first 12 episodes and it's actually good. The CGI ships and some subplots trimmed down are only issues i can see. Some might not like the artstyle but it grows on you after some time.

Attached: 1653104330634.jpg (1280x720, 187.77K)

literally just watch the original, it holds up really well

Attached: 1551938194804.gif (250x198, 1.66M)

most people watching the new one have already seen the original
yes it's great, hopefully they adapt all of it

When will the contrarians admit that DNT has better animation, direction and writing, than the OVA?

Attached: vlcsnap-2022-05-29-02h37m26s880.png (1920x1080, 1.37M)

Also better design for about 80% of everything - buildings, ships, interiors, etc. Yes, there are some meh design choices, but all in all it's still better than the uniformly bland and uninspired designs of the OVA

Attached: vlcsnap-2022-05-26-23h34m29s524.png (1920x1080, 2.27M)

The episodes that focus only on the Imperials in the remake are incredibly boring.
Are the imperials-episode in the first adaptation also that boring?

And the character design is also better. At least they make some effort to have people of the future look slightly weird and different, instead of like an average 80s sararyman.

Attached: vlcsnap-2022-05-28-02h17m33s618.png (1920x1080, 2.1M)

Too far

Pleb. And retard. Look at how the fashions have changed just in 50 years. Do you really expect people to follow today's fashions 1000 years in the future? Moreover, Reich is modeled on 18-19th century monarchies. The noblemen back then used to follow all sorts of eccentric fashions, dress lavishly, wear wigs, or curl their hair, grow long nails, even use makeup, and it was seen as a sign of status and not as 'gay' or 'weird' like the plebs of today would call it. If anything, the noblemen in DNT and OVA look way too square instead of too weird, but,like I said, DNT is at least trying.

>remakefags are vlcniggers

sasuga

larp harder, fake boomer

Attached: vlcsnap-2022-05-29-01h41m12s878.png (1920x1080, 2.04M)

The original still looks worse in MPC or whatever meme unsupported video player you use.

DNT has its moments, but by and large its direction is straight up just not good. Whoever that bum they put in charge is, he should thank the stars he lucked out on such a steady gig, because he has very little talent for it.

shit bait

I'm glad people are giving it an honest chance instead of looking for things to bash on it.
It's not gonna replace the OVAs and it doesn't need to. I'm watching it to see the changes that the OVAs made to the books.

The character designs and directing are mediocre, but the character animation is definitely better. The new series gets moments of nuanced, realistic animation as per the typical Production I.G. style. Setting design also feels more inspired and made up to date to look more futuristic.

The character designs and the soundtrack make it inferior but it's good overall

NuShonkopp should have stayed with that ponytail forever, y/n?

Attached: dreamy schonkopp.png (1920x1080, 1.59M)

I like it because it gives me more LOGH to look at. Simple as.

I prefer his muscular design from the OVAs.

>hopefully they adapt all of it
They will be midway through the novels by the end of the year. It's very likely that they are adapting everything, maybe even the gaiden novels as well.

The OPs and EDs have grown on me.

I'm pretty sure everybody does.
His new design betrays his machismo and makes him look too soft.