ITT: How you would rewrite MHA

>Dabi and Geten form somewhat of a rivalry after the Meta Liberation Army arc
>They work together, open up to one another; i.e Hori actually uses this as an opportunity to expand on both characters.
>Dabi, during the Dabi's Dance chapters, actually gets a proper battle against Endeavor without interference
>Meanwhile Geten holds off Shoto and others to allow for a proper 1v1.
>Keep in mind that Geten has ice *manipulation*, meaning any ice that Shoto uses, he can basically control and turn back against him, making half of Shoto's quirk more of a liability
>Anyhow, Jobi does end up losing as expected, however, it gives him the revelation that in order to kill Endeavor he'll need to surpass his own abilities somehow
>Fast forward to the Current Arc
>Dabi confronts both Endeavor and Shoto
>Geten, although, is nowhere to be found
>It is revealed in a flashback that Dabi is morally conflicted. Geten believes that if they were to work together, they could both overcome Endevour/Shoto. Dabi, however, had already come to terms with the fact that he needs more than just his own Quirk to beat Endeavor.
>He decided to betray Geten, and with the help of All For One, stole his Quirk for his own
>Dabi essentially gained his own twisted version of 'Half Hot Half Cold', albeit slightly more powerful in a way
>He is now a dark reflection of Endeavour's goal of a mixed quirk child, which of course he would relish in rubbing in his face
>Now, he takes on both father and son, and maybe he even mortally wounds Endevor

What are your thoughts?

Attached: Jobi.png (1200x679, 994.82K)

bump

Honestly perfect. How long did it even take you to think up that? I feel like a lot of anons have come up with surprisingly competant alternative ways that certain manga could go. Though I suppose it's not too hard when hori himself seems to be losing interest in his work. That's some sad shit man. Wish manga artists had ghost writer assistants like they do art assistants for backgrounds and shit. Hire someone to feed the man some better ideas.

Thanks user :)
I kinda figured it would make the most sense for Dabi to do something like that, a 'any means necessary' approach for his revenge. It would fit thematically as Dabi is supposed to be mirror Shoto anyways, and All For One's abilitys IMO just haven't been utilized in that many effective ways.
Although I think in fairness to Hori he is being rushed to produce content much too fast and doesn't have enough time to just ponder on quality content.
With so many different characters and their own arcs is t is not surprise that little things are being left behind because he must produce things weekly/biweekly.
Like imagine if he had as many opportunities for rewrites and redos are Murata and One do, or was allowed as many breaks and hiatus's as Miura got?
The story would undoubtably be significantly better.

>chapter one
>Deku is not quirkless, his quirk is a low level photosynthesis quirk that makes his hair green and gives him a slight stamina/healing boost in the sun
>he has to struggle to become a hero with a mediocre quirk
The end.

I don't mind Deku receiving One For All if it wasn't a 7 quirks bullshit thing as well as if Deku had actually worked towards being a quirkless vigilante BEFORE having such a miracle bestowed upon him simply for showing a little bit of coruage
Mirio was so obviously a better candidate and Hori fucked up in a way by introducing the idea that All Might was considering him first.

>quirkless vigilante
Batfag are fucking stupid

Honestly I only said "vigilante" because of the MHA Vigilantes series
But Deku did already have extensive notes of various heroes, their quirks, and their tactics.
It would be feasable to him to possibly also research inventing his own tech the way other support heroes do

He is a 15 year old kid you moron. Please go read DC if you are that desperate for a quirkless vigilante that much

So?
Mei Hasume was 16, possibly even 15 when she initially joined UA, and has invented the majority of the special equipment which class 1-A uses.
Meanwhile her Quirk is literally that she can zoom in with her eyes. Something that binoculars, telescopes, and microscopes can easily accomplish to a better degree.
There is nothing she hasn't done outside of her own intellect.
Therefore... it would not be outside the realm of possibility for Deku to do something completely similar IF Hori decided to write him that way, which is the entire topic of thread.
Seems like you're just desperate to hate on DC and are either a speedreader or just blackpilled about the idea of a character not having special abilities and succeeding.

Actually a fun idea, the Liberation Army members were wasted in general

>>he has to struggle to become a hero with a mediocre quirk
The problem with this premise is that it is literally impossible to tell am interesting story with it. Either he fails to achieve his dreams, or his quirk wasn't actually mediocre at all.

>has invented the majority of the special equipment
With UA funding and money. And gadgets aren’t magic, retard. You can’t spend your time inventing gadgets and being a vigilante at the same time, just like how Mei isn’t a hero but an inventor.

Sound like you speed read this manga and didn’t get the message, that no quirkless hero can exist

>no quirkless hero can exist
Bullshit, half the heroes have worse powers than a stun gun. The reason there are no quirkless heroes isn't that they're impossible, it's that BNHA doesn't want to be that kind of story.

Seems to miss the point that being a hero is not just about fighting villains, but also rescuing people. The one without fighting quirks are geared towards search and rescue. All the advantages that quirkless can’t have.

Do you know what they call someone who doesn't have a quirk and stops crime using guns?

A police officer

There's literally no reason as why Hori couldn't write up some shit on how Deku improvised with scrap metal or something.
I don't know why your thought process is so autistically narrow and hyperfocused on it being impossible to anything without a Quirk.

>Sound like you speed read this manga and didn’t get the message, that no quirkless hero can exist
Mirio proved it was still possible to do by continuing to fight for Eri after he lost his Quirk, retard.
He was literally going toe to toe with Overhaul still, based on his trained physique alone, WHILE protecting Eri.
Sounds like you didn't get the fucking message.

This ^
There is no reason why any trained human with even a fucking baseball bat couldn't be a hero.

I mean look at Stain for example. Even though his Quirk stuns people whose blood he licks, he still has to draw that blood by himself, using nothing but swords and knifes.
His and endurance, strength, and speed was the result of him physically training his body which made him effective enough to go toe to toe with a variety of different heroes.
Even if he didn't have his blood stunning Quirk he could still murder plenty of heroes who just have really shit Quirks, as there are plenty of those.

>Mirio proved it was still possible to do by continuing to fight for Eri after he lost his Quirk, retard.
>He was literally going toe to toe with Overhaul still, based on his trained physique alone, WHILE protecting Eri.
But he only got that far because he started the arc with a quirk and wouldn't have won he fight if he wasn't rescued by the heroes who still had quirks. It's not an example of someone who is born quirkless successfully performing hero work on a mission.

>Mirio proved it was still possible
>Get skewers
>Get laid off heroism
>possible
Yeah sure retard
>endurance, strength, and speed
A result of human body adapting to quirks, something a quirkless human can’t have.

Can’t believe we go this far yet some retards still want quirkless hero despite Hori said it was impossible from the start

I think he meant his quirk would start off as terrible and nearly worthless, but he'd develop it over time. As opposed to being given the strongest quirk in the world bar none two chapters into the story, completely nullifying all its drawbacks two arcs into the story, and then getting six extra minor superpowers later on.

Bakugo is the MC and he fucks all the female characters

>start off as terrible and nearly worthless
If you can make your quirk strong by training, then your quirk aren’t weak. Like Bakugou for example, he turn small firecrackers to the explosion. What you did is just give a strong quirk and pretend that it’s weak.

Deku, please.

>rewrite MHA
Well, I wouldn't have teenagers fighting grown men for the fate of the world. It's fucking stupid to think teenagers could beat real trained men in fights. As stupid as believing women can fight men. I'm a good 4x stronger than I was as a teenager maybe more, I don't know if other adults feel the same way.

You can get away with it a little by matching up Quirked children versus your common adult, but super powered and trained adults shouldn't be losing to children at fucking all. Children can't take punches, I know that for a fact so when you have children fighting and defeating adults, I just fucking tune out.

But Stain doesn't prove your example because without his quirk he wouldn't be able to do anything against the students let alone the pro heroes.

>A result of human body adapting to quirks, something a quirkless human can’t have.
That is literally just headcanon you fucking autist?

Show me precisely where it is stated that just by by having any Quirk whatsoever, you gain enhanced physical abilities? Because that is literally not the case.

Mirio trained for his physical abilities, so did Aizawa and Stain. That's why they destroy people in close quarters without even using their quirks.

no, I said it starts off weak and then becomes strong through training. like bakugo's quirk you just described.

meant for

Keep Edgeku around and he never goes back to UA. His classmates get obliterated by him when they confront him.

>I think he meant his quirk would start off as terrible and nearly worthless, but he'd develop it over time.
That's just what OFA was.

Aizawas quirk was basically that. No matter what, it never turns out to be better than the initial premise and in vigs we see that he could make a compelling MC.
Even something like koichis or mirios quirk would still be an improvement though (I do consider this a flaw in vigs. as slide and glide was never shown to be hard to use or take dexterity, it just kinda levels up)

yes, and it became strong over several decades that were never properly shown in the story. when the series starts it's already arguably the best quirk.

Deku is too much of a boy scout to not hold back against his friends.

Until o my 7 quirks happened. Hori really should have just have him learn martial arts proper or develop one for OFA.