Prison School

I'd heard so much complaining about how bad the ending was, I was expecting an SnK-level meltdown. But this was a great tragicomic ending. Kiyoshi finally goes a step too far, and his descent into corruption with Hana throughout the manga finally comes back to bite him..

How do you feel about the manga in hindsight?

Attached: 0277-017.jpg (900x1291, 481.44K)

True. That user always defending the series won me over. I wanted MC shithead to somehow win Mari, but Hana in the end was the best pick. Plus that strange flashforward that showed they made it work.

Futon chapters were some of the best chapters I’ve ever read in any manga. Simultaneously hilarious and had me shitting my pants at the edge of my seat.

It's a bizarre series but it has Kiyoshi go through a number of sexual steps or embarrassing mishaps that young folks go through. Just all the stuff with the principal/chairman whatever was stupid

Hana was a piece of shit. Kiyoshi didn't deserve everything that happened at the end.

The not-69 scene because of the snakes had me on the edge of my seat when they were first being released. Hot and funny, and voyeur and honestly didn't know where it was all going.

He deserved everything that was coming to him, actually. His ending was perfect.

I hope Grand Blue's writer can come up with something as good. If he ends up actually with Chisa it would be a terrible waste of a series that actually tries to break some tropes.

No one likes some of the later filler, but the first volumes were great for pervy humor on a first read. The huge titty dominatrix sweat machine wasn't even necessary, and I think the series would have been better without her, but that's Japanese cartoons.

Anyone know if his new manga project is out?

Hana got rejected
She decided to destroy the new couple by jealousy
Hanafags got btfo until the end by the author

>but Hana in the end was the best pick
He did not picked her. She did not win. >Hana was a piece of shit. Kiyoshi didn't deserve everything that happened at the end
She was shitty character since the beginning.

>Grand Blue's author
user...

You can't appreciate how bad this got if you marathoned the last arc instead of reading it as it came out.

wasn't it literally like a hundred fucking chapters long?

Unironically greatest love story ever told, Hana/Kiyoshi was completely organic.
Kiyoshi deserved everything that happened to him for lying to Chiyo, for fooling around with several girls while hypocritically claiming his love for a crush he barely knew (as opposed to Andre, who needed a mental breakdown and regress to a feral state to be able to lay his eyes on other girl), for pimping his best friend and for trying to weasel his way out the moment he got exposed. Hana might not be an angel but she was the perfect match for the MC.
Go and cry me a river, marifag, Kiyoshi didn't give a shit when your waifu left the country.
>b-but he didn't pick her
He picked her the moment he decided to wear her panties to a proposal to a girl he knew he wasn't good enough for nor cared about her well-being with all those lies and damage control he did, in the end of the day, he cared more about her rivalry with Hana than for Chiyo's happiness.

>Many people remember the boobsVSbutts riddle but not so many picked up on its relevance in the story, at first, choosing tits or asses would be just a matter of preference but, considering how important for an upstanding guy like the Chairman that question seems to be and his "there's no such thing as a bad ass man" statement, you can tell that this riddle is actually establishing a basic theme in the series alongside with being a personality test:
>Tits represent fallacious desire, a crush for somebody, an infatuation for something without any further thought nor development. Tits is an analogy for what Kiyoshi felt for Chiyo, Andre for Meiko or Gakuto for Mitsuko. In short, tits is "what you want".
>Ass represents the real deal, a desire grounded on an actual relationship/chemistry, a bond based on understanding and trust. Ass in an analogy for Hana, Risa or the Slut. Ass is "what you need".
>As a personality test, being a "boobsman" (like Kiyoshi and Gakuto were) is less favoured by the Chairman than being an "assman" (like it was implied in Andre's case) because the former can't commit to only one option, they'll try to keep them both because they cannot make up their minds (both Kiyoshi and Gakuto pulled that shit up with their respective girls) while the latter will look at his heart and make a decision (like Andre did when he chose Risa in the end).
>This analogy can also be seen with the boys as a group, when they started bonding around the wet t-shirt contest just for moving on to the PBR-sama or with the Chairman adventure, where he had an affair with a married woman just to also move on from her after making a real friendship with her husband, who proved to be a great, honorable guy.

What's wrong with him? It's a good series

I wanted to see the wet t shirt contest

Why the fucj would you take the time to write this, but I kind of agree

he means he is probably kill and probably would leave the manga unfinished. lately he has been having medical issues.