I understand the "it's not gay if you're the one doing the raping" prison logic...

I understand the "it's not gay if you're the one doing the raping" prison logic, but was the french kiss really necessary?

Attached: baki yujiro.jpg (835x1200, 307.13K)

Just admit your gay like every other person that reads baki

Just because Yujiro is a gay rapist, it does not mean he isn't a romantic.

Yujiro isn't some normalfag thats scared of being abnormal. He fucked that hairy bussy because he found the guy hot

you wouldn't make out with a hot woman if you were raping her? Yujiro saw a sexy lady and fucker her

>"it's not gay if you're the one doing the raping"
nope
still gay

>but was the french kiss really necessary?
Metaphorically speaking, yes.

My brother just told me his 12 year-old kid just started watching this. Should I warn him?

No, it's based. That part isn't animated anyway, it will be like 5 years or more to get there.

Alright, sounds ok then.

Apparently his wife sat down to watch a bit, and she found it pretty based, too.

Attached: 1652857981906.gif (294x233, 694.64K)

>but was the french kiss really necessary?
Just bros being bros

I'd be too wary of getting my tongue bitten off honestly

No. Kek.

No.

>Rapes Women
BASED!
>Rapes Men
N-No this is w-weird.
I swear Baki has the most retarded fanbase. Manga's good though.

>>Rapes Women
>BASED!
>>Rapes Men
>N-No this is w-weird.
How is that particular to the Baki fanbase? I'm sure this would be the generalized opinion anywhere you ask.

>How is that particular to the Baki fanbase? I'm sure this would be the generalized opinion anywhere you ask.
For real? I don't think a lot of people would be that suprised to find out that the amoral sociopath fictional character who rapes women, rapes men too.

>N-No this is w-weird

apparently you have never discussed Baki with the Baki fanbase, they are all fags and love that Yujiro raped a buff hairy man because it is their self-insert fantasy

Kill yourself faggot

Yes. The anime is shit, he should read the manga

It's funny.

This, he's a proper lover