SHUURYOU!

SHUURYOU!

Attached: seitokai_no_ichizon.jpg (303x166, 9.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9da1VdIxqGg
haraguroscans.blogspot.com/2017/02/seitokai-no-ichizon-congregating.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>9 KB, 303x166
Hiroshi thanks you for your data conservation efforts.

I don't get it

He's calling you a 3rd world ant

Ohhh i get it now

youtu.be/9da1VdIxqGg

This was the better Seitokai based comedy anime. Dunno why Yakuindomo got so popular.

I agree, It was much more fun and soulful

Attached: The-Great-Harem-Chart.jpg (5180x768, 1.02M)

Are the LNs any good? what happens past Lv 2?

Read the Shin manga. It's the closest you will ever get to finding out what happened past what the anime covered. As for the light novels, I'd say they're pretty good. From what I remember, only the first volume was completely translated. Volume 2 had some chapters translated before the project fell through. There's also the original manga adaptation that managed to get fully translated to English. That's pretty good too even if it didn't cover most of what happened in the light novels.

Attached: Student Council's Discretion v04 [MDKM] (Kadokawa).zip-Student Council's Discretion v04 [MDKM] (Kadokawa)-i-065.jpg (1129x1600, 308.47K)

next level bantz

Attached: 1636778729242.png (1295x2249, 2.22M)

I mean the Shin Ichizon manga adapts everything past the anime which technically is all of the main story.

Oh and please don't get turned off by the new cast they're great and precious.

Attached: new student council.jpg (1694x1200, 791K)

Ken is still the GOAT harem protagonist.

Well nice! I need to read and watch everything relating to this series.

Also read this after the Shin Ichizon manga:

haraguroscans.blogspot.com/2017/02/seitokai-no-ichizon-congregating.html

It's kind of an all stars thing I translated with the new and old cast interacting. Makes for a nice finale.

Thats really fucking cool i can't wait to read it

I'm more concerned about the harem. I read the final chapter and they just fucked around then said Meiku was clearly the winner. I know Ken literally finds out why a girl hates harems and wants him for herself then calls her father scum to his face and swears he'll make everyone happy, winning her over, and he dates the previous 4, but it just seems in bad taste or outright misleading not to use anything like "first/main wife" with the old and new wedding dresses for both presidents on the cover.

I don't know, I don't even think Ken realizes he likes Meiku that way. He just thinks it's nice that she's normal and not a weirdo.

You could honestly make the legal wife argument for so many characters so it's hard to say considering there's just not enough material of everyone together and depends entirely on your own interpretation (Asuka, Kaichou, Meiku, Chizuru, Minatsu at the very least have pretty good grounds to claim to be the favorite).

Attached: Ichizon most of the harem.jpg (2617x648, 265.81K)

I know, but if literally anything happened but at least ending with the original 4, I would rage.

How much? The ending?