Valvrave the Liberator

Your thoughts on these series?

Attached: Vulvarape.jpg (1280x720, 188.95K)

was it rape

consensual rape

funny trainwreck

underrated masterpiece

Unironically a very good anime.

Attached: 1522014392276.jpg (1278x4320, 1.91M)

2013 had surprisingly fun trainwrecks for some reason

Attached: 1395030988269.jpg (1600x1200, 331.83K)

So, who was the "mother"?

Attached: 36efb7ba6d0c99ee98e9b2b32c3c27d7.jpg (595x600, 67.75K)

Pretty obviously yes. Not sure why it even became an argument to begin with.

>But during it, she started going along with it.
And the taimanin bitches start smiling and making ahego faces during orc sex, doesn't mean it's not rape.

I almost thought that this was Vampire Knight 2.0. the moment I saw that Zero Kiryu-looking Dorssian guy.

Basically every season from 2010 through 2013 was massively stacked compared to what things have been like recently.

Also it's worth noting that "trainwreck" just refers mainly to the weekly viewing experience and not really the overall technical quality or retrospective quality of an anime. The culture here was just better a decade ago, watching stuff weekly was more fun.
If something like Vivy aired in like 2011 you bet it would have been discussed with the same tone as Guilty Crown.

Season 1 masterpiece
Season 2 shit

season 1 good season 2 masterpiece

Imagine Saki having both Haruto and ERU ELFU's kids

It's a masterpiece.

Attached: 1506357348547.png (888x540, 303.15K)

She deserves to be raped

>If something like Vivy aired in like 2011 you bet it would have been discussed with the same tone as Guilty Crown.

Probably the closest we've gotten recently to that experience was with DitF, AoT last ep or Kaguya finally having sex to some extend, probably because Any Forums had a smaller userbase back then it was easier to create a higher impact on the board, It's a shame it is harder to replicate that feeling but I guess is for the best, meanwhile I consider Birdie Wing as a serviceable ride that will provide me with plenty of crazy and varied experiences throught the concept of golf.

best girl

So who was that little prince in the timeskip

>Basically every season from 2010 through 2013 was massively stacked compared to what things have been like recently.
Well yeah. The anime industry had not been completely consumed with endless isekai adaptation after isekai adaptation because it's seen as a "safe" investment by the suits. Anime was still for otaku instead of trying to be the next big thing among normalfags.

okay, I laughed at this one.

Man, what happened to the Sunrise trainwrecks? I miss them.

>isekai isn't for otaku by otaku
user, are you high?

It's not. It's for normalfags first and foremost. The only anime more targeted at normalfags are jump adaptations and shit like Conan or Sazae.