How many chapters will we get before another hiatus?

How many chapters will we get before another hiatus?

Attached: 0ce7f9f71aaaed862a8b80e3b39c8d8e145213bdr1-959-960v2_hq.jpg (959x960, 106.66K)

I think he will actually do like 40/50 chapters with regular wsj breaks

Attached: 1640995999370.jpg (251x311, 20.58K)

five

He basically already confirmed 10

I feel genuinely embarrassed for hunter fans. Imagine being excited about getting 10 chapters after over 3 years, knowing that you’ll be lucky if he only takes just a year off between the next batch. You are never getting a proper ending.

Hmm let me just consult my last two digits

Dubs for none

he's going to deconstruct the nature of his work and finish the series in a final sprint disregarding his health and thus sacrificing himself to deconstruct the life of a mangaka, forcing the entire industry to rethink the working conditions of authors

HxH doesn't have a real plot so an ending is irrelevant, it's just batshit characters trying to kill each other

>how can hxh fans be happy to have 10 new chapters of content rather than nothing ???
How can someone be so retarded?

honestly would be kino.

Togashi is a Christ figure

based

none because he retired and everyone is still butthurt and deviating their eyes from the truth believing a fake twitter account with nothing posted.

on the contrary.
he poisoned the well for everyone else at shueisha by being given a special contract and abusing it to go on a 4 year hiatus
now they'll never give a looser contract to anyone ever again

One volume like he always does and then fuck off like for another 4 years.

He always does this, literally collecting money.

yes 4 years ago mate,are you newfag or simply forgetting the truth.

4 ya newfag

i would literally turn into a hunterfag

Togashi at least trained himself enough to sustain the force of his wife's blowjob without blowing an aorta open

>literally collecting money.
Togashi and his wife already are both millionaires, he's literally working from retirement in between playing dragon quest in his beach house

Just goes to show you how high the quality of HxH is when people still get this excited after waiting for almost 4 years