Why didn't Yui just tell him he's the best?

Why didn't Yui just tell him he's the best?
Did Yui want to drown and kiss him underwater while fading in and out of conscious or something?
Who'd want to do that?

Attached: tumblr_nh6lg4fXbi1s5jvk5o5_500.gif (499x281, 1.73M)

She was drowning.

He could still say “I can't swim.”
Was Yui actually asking for this all along.

Attached: tumblr_nh6lg4fXbi1s5jvk5o9_500.gif (499x281, 1.53M)

That's no excuse

She does tell him he's the best in the game and calls him Ayato-sama as he spanks her butt while he walks her like a puppy. God, the game is so good. He makes her beg many times and she ends loving it.

Attached: They call him the Pool Thrower.webm (1920x1080, 2.79M)

>as he spanks her butt while he walks her like a puppy
How come that I've been missing it all these years? What else happens in the game?

Chichinashi

Depends on the route you choose, but Ayato would chain her hands and will throw darts at her. He will also steal all her first experiences. Yui deals with a lot of situations where she ends up begging Ayato to stop being so sadistic to her, but in the end she realizes that he's not going to kill her, he's just crazy about her. At one point Yui even takes advantage of that and manipulates Ayato a bit.
The other routes also have a lot of situations like that. Some guys are more extreme than Ayato while others are more vanilla.

Attached: Virgin neck.webm (1280x720, 2.8M)

Why is clamping on in pain to the person who causes the pain so hot?

Attached: 9bc52c8dfe73060cae2b5b39c3979b4c.jpg (480x360, 19.53K)

Hepburn is so weird. It took me so long to realize what this was.
It's sort of readable for words wherein one encounters it often enough but it looks so bizarre.

That scene is so fucking hot, user.

Attached: Lewd woman.webm (1280x720, 2.73M)

Who's the most sadistic?
Purple haired brat always gave me the creeps

it's so tempting to play this.
It's a P.S.P. game right? I wonder if there's a way to run an æmulator for that on an X11 POSIX system.

That character was simply purposefully creepy.
My favorite one is Laito, not due to being the most sadistic, but because how charming he is, that he calls Yui “little slut”, and goes for the legs.
And he uses “boku” and “kimi”, very important. Miss me with that “ore” shit.

You can play it on PPSSPP and there's a patched version in English for the first game. You can still find translations for the rest of the series on microblogs.
Kanato isn't as extreme as he looks like. He would love to fork Yui a bit, but he isn't as fucked up. His meltdowns are fucking based too.
Surprisingly, there are other routes in which Yui almost loses her mind and wants to kill herself as in Laito's or in others she's almost killed and Cordelia takes over her body to take revenge, like in Reiji's.

Attached: This is your mother's grave.webm (1280x720, 2.42M)

Super hot to watch, but I feel it would be too painful in real life. Those fangs go deep.

The best part is that although she feels pains, every time they bite her she starts feeling aroused because that's the kind of effect their fans have on humans. Although it hurts she enjoys it so much that it numbs her mind and ends begging for more.

Attached: You belong to me.webm (1280x720, 2.83M)

>Cordelia takes over her body to take revenge, like in Reiji's
Very interesting.
What about the inner dialogues? That part is very important to me.

Base game it's probably something like.
Reiji > Laito > Ayato > Kanato > Shu > Subaru
Add in the extended cast and it's more.
Reiji > Laito = Kou > Shin > Kino > Ayato > Ruki = Kanato > Azusa > Carla > Shu > Yuma = Subaru

Attached: 3140109.jpg (1920x795, 464.82K)

Plenty of it in all routes, and in Reiji's is specially based since she's being cucked by Cordelia.
In all routes she struggles about falling for the guys and thinking they all see her as a prey only. It's quite based. You have a bit of everything in this series. Pleases every taste.

Attached: I hate him, but I also love him.jpg (1332x2048, 997.13K)

They're very well sadistically ordered here.

I will give the games a try.
Anons always say mc is different from the game and seems to be true the more I read.