Tfw it's been 25 years since the last great Berserk adaptation

>Tfw it's been 25 years since the last great Berserk adaptation

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 86.63K)

The only great Berserk anime

We didn't know how good we had it.

You actually care for adaptations? You already have the manga bro, anything else is just a lesser version

And that's a good thing

Good. The manga is perfect just the way it is.

This man speaks the truth

Alas, it is incomplete.

That's fine too

Except the first anime is still better than the manga. Even with the crappy fights and all.

>Except the first anime is still better than the manga
how?

reading makes me sleeepyyyyyy

Manga don't have voice acting
Don't mind if they make drama CD adaptation of Berserk though because it will never get a good anime

How do guys think the manga is going to end? I'm really curious.

How did you accidentally put a 2 in front of the 5? It's only been 5 years and 2 and 5 are nowhere near each other on the keyboard.

I think a certain other fact has distracted people from feeling sad about adaptions since last year

No Wyald/princess bullshit and it ended where the manga should instead of Deus ex machina
Skull Knight.

>Deus ex machina Skull Knight.
It's not really a deus ex machina, cuz it was actually followed through and expanded the berserk world. Also, if all you have is the anime, it's a bleak, hopeless world, whereas in the manga, there is a hope that something powerful enough to face the god hand actually exists, and that good can prevail.

What's the word on kyoani doing an adaptation of the entire manga + an original ending? That still happening?

But Guts just inexplicably getting out of that situation is way more badass. Also Casca should have died there.

Better to leave it unfinished than to have a shitty ending.

Try not having an adaptation at all.
>is
>he doesn't know