What's up with the recent "oneitis" genre that seems to be taking over? You know...

What's up with the recent "oneitis" genre that seems to be taking over? You know, those animes which are focused on the protagonist and the main heroine almost entirely. It feels like a "Single girl harem anime" if that makes any sense.

Attached: file.png (1600x1200, 1.48M)

normal healthy relationships?

Those have been around as long as anime ahs been around. Watch more anime.

>what's up with anime adopting a writing style that the West has literally been using for centuries?

Attached: 1460030317846.gif (250x251, 999.49K)

Marry
And
Reproduce

Attached: Excellent Post.jpg (2800x2100, 263.87K)

Really? The only ones I recall is Urusei Yatsura and then Haruhi after that, not really a trend.

Isn't this that guy that was pretending to be a woman for Twitter clout then got called out and "disappeared"

>Single girl harem
Is it the new "Native isekai"?

There is no such thing and you just made this thread to discuss that stupid meme.

>The only ones I recall are these extremely popular anime I only know about because I'm a reatrded newfag from reddit

Attached: 1652840498689.jpg (1273x951, 124.14K)

Yes.

>reatrded

Attached: 1517086974070.gif (480x294, 921.85K)

I mean if it didn't get popular it doesn't really count as a trend. Uzaki, Nagatoro, Takagi, Komi and Marin got extremely popular.

What is Anya doing?

It's just that: a trend.
Just like that time when had Ah! Megamisama and a bunch of "supernatural cutie falls in love with bland human" imitators.

Don't think too hard about it; it's just business.

ok, quick question: besides coming from the new Morbius movie, which im sure it sucks ass... WHAT THE FUCK IS 'MORBIN''?

Reddit meme

That's literally it user
It's a bad movie that nobody really asked for and nobody went to see, so the joke is that everyone pretends its an amazing piece of work and the best thing ever
The "I'm beginning to Morb!" and "It's morbin' time!" is just making fun of retarded marvel movie dialogue

Snoy marketing meme to salvage a flopped movie

>Single girl harem anime
I hate you people so fucking much you couldn't believe.

Attached: 1578308375465.gif (531x354, 3.6M)

yeah... just discovered it... and apparently he DOES say that in the movie too...

i'm not gonna act like i'm a big aficionado of Morbius or anything, but, could it REALLY hurt Marvel trying to tone down the cheap ass quips, specially for actually fucking tragic characters?

Morbius isn't MCU, and Sony is retarded.

well, that does go without saying about sony. but still...

>and apparently he DOES say that in the movie too...
I watched the movie really drunk with some friends a few weeks ago and to my limited recollection he doesn't

this is apparently a screencap of the movie...

sorry for the derailin, but that kind of stuff is already saturating my feeds.

and about OP's subject: theres already a name for the 'single girl harem' genre: it's called ROMANCE manga.

Attached: morbin.jpg (656x373, 178.02K)