Why does Any Forums hate Deku so much?

Why does Any Forums hate Deku so much?

Attached: pootis-pow.jpg (1024x748, 106.96K)

he's the main character of a popular shonen AND he's also not a very likable character in the first place.

trips of /thread

His existence is just fujoshi bait. And as a person who likes (not anymore but just wanna see it end) the story gets worse when it's focused on him. I thought they'd fix this with the hero hunt arc but then...bath.

Attached: 1653580910481.png (798x1258, 1.3M)

Because he's a beta faggot, simple as that.

I started reading Vigilantes because I heard it was over and it’s honestly amazing how different Koichi is from Deku
How are these seriously the same setting

because quite frankly, i've read (and am still reading) countless of these stories with a heroic MC that all act less cucked, effortlessly, than deku. i can tell the author never socially interacted with others or at worst, was a victim of bullying himself and somehow developed a warped idea of what friendship means and then projected that onto his work

>annoying whiny faggot
>O MY SEVEN QUIRKS
He should have been quirkless and have the series focus on his smarts and determination to be a hero, could have actually been compelling

Even Rock Lee way better.

This is actually kind of interesting, and i'm one who never really liked decuck manga and just lurked the threads for the rabbit girl

Worst shonen MC

I didn't really mind him getting a quirk because in the beginning him getting constantly crippled by his horrific strength was relatively interesting
OH MY SEVEN QUIRKS was definitely the nosedive off a cliff though

a batman route would never work you retards, imagine the kinds of asspulls hori would've to pull to make a weak, quirkless guy in a setting full of superhuman characters work

At the very beginning I feel like Hori had some kind of an idea with Deku being different than your regular hotheaded Shonen MC, making him more on the sensitive/emphatic side I guess, but boy did he go too far. Deku is simply a faggot.

This. People are slowly getting tired of batwank already, no need to drag this shit to shounen manga.

You haven't read his other work. Stop making assumptions of the author because his main character for one manga sucks.

literally nothing changes if he has no quirk except his fights are pussy shit gimicks instead of winning by trying to strategically use a power beyond his ability (atleast early on). Any Forums would still shit on him regardless for being some Stockholm syndrome cuck who refuses to be satisfied until his bullies cock has been sucked atleast once per episode.

He's an insufferable pussy and his relationship with Bakugou is fucking gay and retarded. Oh, and MY SEVEN QUIRKS

They're Narutards that are disappointed by how MHA went.

>You haven't read his other work
and I don't plan on doing so

nah, the 7 quirk, while shitty writing, isn't the reason why so many hate him. the issue lies with his core concept where he worships the ground his bully walks on

He reminds anons of themselves