ITT: Shows you tried to get into, but just couldn't

Attached: 54c15675670ba44c1f98c3e11ba0cddf1515030877_full.jpg (640x960, 263.3K)

One Piece. To this very day I can't get over how ugly it looks.

I got through the manga to the part after Skypiea and dropped it. It's good, but I wasn't feeling that attached to it, and reading the rest of the series still felt really daunting.
I remember people hyping up Skypiea as the best arc but then when I read it I liked it but wasn't amazed by it or anything. It's not like it was "mid", just good.

Kiki delivery service. Such a trash movie.

Is it ugly? First seasons are kind of different but from Water Seven to Marineford the artstyle is consistant and not really goofy looking

Post ellipse its just bad. And i'm talking about the manga there, the anime does it even worse beside few major fight

Skypiea is shit. Strawhat are literal tourist that aren't involved in the slighest in the story. Ener is boring and got beaten way too easily compared to Crocodile

Peak One Piece is W7-Enies Lobby, but if you didn't like East Blue or Alabasta then better drop

I dropped it after skypea too but then a friend convinced me to give water 7 a chance.
Been reading weekly since

It would be easier the other way around

334 episodes in and still don´t get it. especially the serious arcs

Same. It's just too fucking stupid. And long, goddamn it's just so fucking much.

No one with any taste likes Alabasta

if you don't find it funnny, why are you watching it in the first place?

But it has Vivi and Mr2

Nta but isn’t that a meme. The i am 400 episodes into Gintama when does it get good?

bump

Code Geass. I don't get it. It is shitty Gundam.

Konosuba. Re Zero. One Piece. Anything with a running general thread on this board where people don't actually have novel conversations about the series they just masturbatorily post the same inane jokes and shitposts about it every day forever.

There's your problem. Always comparing it to something else.

Most recent example would be Jujutsu. Read it before the anime came out and dropped it after the Gojo flashback. Tried again sometime after the anime got popular, read to the recent chapter (I think around the beginning of that killing game) but I still didn't care about any of the characters or the story so I dropped it again. Don't think I'll try again.

I watched 200+ episodes and still couldn't get into it.

sounds like you did get into it and it was just bad so you dropped it
200 episodes isn't exactly just dipping your toes in