Baki Dou

Korean scans in about 40 hours.
Post your predictions.
Is Kehaya's little side plot done now that Yujiro broke his nose? Are we back on track with Jack Dou, which is what everyone wants to see?

Attached: jack boast.png (597x475, 502.85K)

Why do these threads keep flopping

Hype was at its peak when it looked like Jack had challenged Baki, but then it looked like we were back into sumo namek so people fucked off. Constant breaks also don't help.
I, however, still have hope Kehaya will just be a side character and won't get dozens of chapters dedicated to him like Sukune got. I think he will be just the token sumo commentator while Sukune is hospitalized.

Kehaya will probably have some fights and will probably job to Baki or something.

On my knees praying he becomes a side character too, if we get put back in sumo after all the Jack hype I'm gonna show up to Itagakis house and uppercut him so hard is head explodes

Actual good chapters will come next.
One month of Kehaya has been shit, guess it puts the character into our mind

Jack got cocky

The dbkenganspicnigs made everyone fuck off from the threads but then most of them fucked off themselves after we got some proper chapters instead of jack nonsense.

Fucking copycat question

Asshole

>Are we back on track with Jack Dou, which is what everyone wants to see?
Nah.
Kehaya was just an introduction to the next arc :
Fighting Yokais.
Now that he went and smashed the rock, that fox spirit or whatever the fuck they keep in there is out here and there is only one way to put it back : beat the shit out of it.

What?
>Yujiro can't hurt Tamamo no Mae since she's a spirit
>they have to ask for Yuichiro's help, since he's the only ghost strong enough to beat her

I agree with everything you said. I knew the sumo arc would be lame even before I started reading it. I agree and hope that we won’t see more from Kehaya. I like him, sure, but he’s not interesting enough. We all want 1 thing and that is Jack.
Finish the fucking sumo arc already. Start writing Jack Dou or make a gaiden dedicated to him. Enough is enough. The fat fuck is dead and so is sumo overall.

JACK FUCKING HANMA NEEDS TO SHINE MOOOORE

Jack killed the hype

I agree

Only retards doesn’t like Jack/doesn’t want to see him succeed

Wtf do you mean Jack killed the hype? whatever, you’re just a troll

The constant doomposting added with hoaxes of month long breaks happening. Baki fans generally are retards from developement countries, so they eat all that up immediatly. Good thing, since those guys get filtered, but bad for the lack of threads. I'd rather have a bloated thread than no thread at all.

Attached: 15-o.jpg (870x1341, 388.62K)

Where does Yujiro acquire his clothing from. Does he have his own personal seamstress? I imagine he could make it himself by just kicking some fabric.

Yes

Did you know the author is nonwhite, user? Why the obsession with browns?

But Jack IS the hype

Nah

I am completely confident that if they rematched Shibukawa would win again Jack

Attached: Q1B6Pgkn_400x400.jpg (399x399, 36.33K)