What was the point of this scene?

What was the point of this scene?

Attached: bdsm cp.jpg (4636x2943, 1.17M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/shorts/lnwiTGgB3eo
streamja.com/oe0GO
exhentai.org/g/929244/35d65cfa7f/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

to provide me with fap material

Attached: uoh killua.jpg (220x350, 27.42K)

to cement his love for israel
youtube.com/shorts/lnwiTGgB3eo

Ok

>Zoldyck family is just like any other family, except they're ASSASSINS!!!

streamja.com/oe0GO

to show off his lats

Quality fanservice.

i like we got to see him tortured in the present instead of some melodramatic cringe flashback of it.

For me to furiously flick my bean to

Sex with Killua (and Gon)

Attached: 1650014210086(1).jpg (624x896, 53.72K)

To show that his family was full of assholes and that stuff like torture is a daily occurrence to them.

It's unfair that there is no good threesome (them x oji-san) doujin out.

There's one with Hisoka kek
exhentai.org/g/929244/35d65cfa7f/

>Hunterpedos acting up

It's very telling that "Hunterchads" avatarfag as a few characters. Pariston, Hisoka, Tserriednich, Chrollo, etc. The "deep" and "badass" ones. Almost never any of the MCs. Because they know what the vast majority of the fanbase (Hunterpedos, and Hunterfujos) are so enamored over. It is not the subtle references to Pushkin or whatever.

Attached: maxresdefault-50.jpg (1280x720, 109.4K)

Subversion of expectations because you're led to believe his evil assassin family is holding him against his will and brutally punishing him in a torture chamber only to shortly after that see he can easily just break his restraints and walk out because they all went through way crazier shit in their training growing up and that level of "torture" for his family is the equivalent of being flicked with a towel in the gym locker room.

uh fellow hxh haters how do we refute this?????

Is it weird that I want to be their mommy, I wanna give them a bath cook them dinner and put them to sleep ...

And maybe suck them off before they wake up

Attached: 1648928553645.jpg (1400x2000, 406.76K)

yessss goyim