Well, user? Gonna get back to watching?

Well, user? Gonna get back to watching?

Attached: file.png (84x80, 3.76K)

Nobody has such little attention span that they can't finish a 24 minute episode in 1 sitting.

yeah who would do that right? haha...

haha yeah, imagine being that person who alt tabs constantly mid-episode

Attached: 1527872400011.jpg (720x720, 264.53K)

Attached: 1456154700583.gif (303x307, 1.24M)

A lot of people do. The true answer is that if you're having troubles finishing the episode it means you don't want to watch the thing in the first place and are forcing yourself because you think you should.

I'm like that even though I know I'll enjoy the anime, I think i just have ADHD lol

>2022
>windows

correction: this board is full of underage spics who should get their necks wrung out

ok edgelord, you will never fit in

This. If I feel like I can't watch a full episode I instantly drop same with manga.

what if only that one episode/chapter sucks but the rest is fairly good and up your alley? you will drop the series never knowing the answer to that

There's two exceptions though
>you're sleep deprived
>it's the eyecatch/midway pause and you have other priorities

>t. unable to keep up with media intended for kids
kys

if I dropped shows because of this I wouldn't watch anime anymore

Attached: [Erai-raws] Toaru Kagaku no Railgun - 13 [1080p][Multiple Subtitle].mkv_snapshot_04.11.430.png (300x332, 125.27K)

Ok bye bye. Go find another board. This one is for people who like anime.

Unironically you maybe should. the one thing that anime has is enjoyment, mostly due to novelty. If you can't even get that out of it you should switch to another medium.

if anything I'm the exact opposite. I watch way too much anime in one setting and would spend the entire day binging a series I started without doing any homework beforehand. And I wouldn't stop binging until I finish the series.
However on the flip side there's times where I don't watch anime for weeks because I wouldn't be in the mood.
My viewing habits are unhealthy and I don't know how to change this. I wish I was able to control it to like an episode or two daily.

it's not even that i have a shitty attention span, i just force myself to watch trash i don't care about because i'm an autistic completionist

Sorry John, but you're the normalfag.

>mpv
lol

I used to do the same with video games. It's easy to stop, you just have to change your mentality

As an example of this I started watching Naruto for the first time on the 7th this month and I reached episode 200 by the 15th. Right now I'm in the phase of not wanting to watch anything as I haven't touched anything ever since I finished it.

I'll definitely get to watching Shippuden though, let's see if I can finish it in a month

Not that user but I have an extremely shitty mentality and I'm unable to motivate myself to change it