Tokyo revengers spoilers

Why does he love Mikey so much ?

Attached: 20220528_015045.jpg (1561x2048, 769.59K)

Why wouldn't he?
>Everything is noisy except Mikey.
Agree.

I still don’t get where he got that sword from.

Inside the trian

Why wouldn't he?
Just look at him. Mikey is pure perfection and Sanzu is a man of taste because of it.

Attached: Mikey.jpg (548x548, 48.52K)

More leaks from based Pepito.
>After the place for the battle was decided, I came many times to inspect it. Then I came up with this plaaan: "When the time is suitable, I'll get this guy derailed and crush everyone to death"

Attached: FT2oF7XWAAMd1eK.jpg (1347x2048, 549.89K)

It was in the bag in the train.
Sanzu said he was here multiple times ever since he found out where the battle will take place. Since then he was planning to off absolutely everyone.

Attached: FT1Df9IWQAE7RHp.jpg (742x422, 145.5K)

>You bastard... do you know how it'll end up if you do that? Everyone will die. Not just our enemies (Toman), we (Kanto Manji) will also get wrapped up, you know?!
>I don't give a fuck about allies or enemies. Everyone except Mikey is just NOISE. I wont let you get in the way.

Attached: FT20VrDUEAEcZGy.jpg (1419x2048, 657.83K)

>DI-kun's smile

Attached: DI.jpg (303x448, 46.39K)

Along with snacks

>Kaku-chan?! Your arm!
>I was intending to kill Hanagaki with that slash. As expected of you, Kakucho.

Attached: FT2oEmyWUAA8K6v.jpg (1316x2048, 546.41K)

He probably got all sorts of weapons in that bag.

why won't ape do anything

>came many times to inspect it
>didn't even google/learn how to drive the train with which he wanted to kill everyone

Attached: what the.png (500x500, 282.94K)

He will stand around and yell characters names like a shounen love interest

does sanzu have the will of the heavens?

>ape
>being of use
First time?

Does kakucho really say it wasn't a bad life and the editor text say sanzu cut him or were anons just making out in the other thread

Attached: Screenshot_20220528-151714.jpg (559x851, 95.75K)

>Then I came up with this plaaan: When the time is suitable, I'll get this guy derailed and crush everyone to death
Such an advanced 900 iq plan, big brain Kisaki-tier.

He killing everyone because they're still Mikey's attention from him kekekkekeke

I think that was an act to look creepy. Di-kun is more emotionless. Speaking of Di-kun, though, the way Sanzu speaks drawing out the last syllable is the same as his here.

Attached: 10 (1).jpg (984x1402, 359.62K)

I'm still stuck at last thread and the fact that both of Mikey and Sanzu came from the same character from manga that Wakui decided to copy for this one. That shit is cursed.

Stealing

Missed , elaborate user

You could argue that this manga is still different to that one. They are each others copy on base levels though.
However, yea. Sanzu's design is a literal rip off from Straf. The only difference is hair color being pink instead of blonde.

And here. Notice the よぉ "yoo" at the end.

Attached: 01.jpg (836x1200, 358.98K)

It wasn't shitposting.

Funniest thread in a while.

Some user said s2 trailer was happening soon? sauce for this news?