MC is a manwhore

>MC is a manwhore
DROPPED

Attached: 1653756109871.png (1920x1080, 1.86M)

picked up

I could fix him...
t. totally not Fiona

Women love manwhores and the audience in Japan are mainly OLs

I will now watch your anime.

>Outrage because Halo's male lead get laid
>Outrage because SpyxFamily male lead get laid
I find it pathetic but I can get from where the autistic obsession for waifus's purity come from but, isn't the male fantasy to get laid multiple times? No wonder why there are so many virgins among millennials

Attached: asuka.gif (500x375, 935.08K)

t.seething cuck incel

it doesn't make me drop but ruins my enjoyment, especially if there's a pure virgin love interest

I thought it was based when guys got with lots of woman

sex is cringe

We heard you the first time you made that joke.

Picked up.

>virgins defending mansluts
this is why none of you are getting laid

He's never been in love, Yor will be the first.

2D women should stay pure and so should 2D men.

Attached: Motokto.png (800x2939, 1.4M)

H-he's still a virgin emotionally!

But user...If they do that...HOW WILL ANY 2D BABIES BE BORN!?

Most women don't care who a man fucked before them as long as she's the last person he fucks.

I wonder if he ever had to mask himself as a male prostitute or a stripper or a "masseur"
I've heard that Germany is pretty liberal when it comes to sex stuff

Imagine how many ugly ass bitches he had to force an erection with to get the mission over with. How many spry young boys he had to impersonate to get those fat cunts moist and open up their lips to spill their secrets. His oral skills have to be honed to the point to urge those wrinkly old broads to tell him the code to the security safe with just a few carefully tuned twists of his tongue. All the butterfaces he had to butter up to just because they knew a guy who knew a guy. All the weird, sexual fetishes the upper crust of society develops as a result of having nothing to do but find new ways to fuck have probably desensitized him from ever seriously considering sex as a leisurely endeavor. This war has ruined this man's libido.

Leave him alone. He's an international man of mystery.