How should spy x family end?

how should spy x family end?

Attached: 7c186f0cbe78d53cc327520b3b390a821649089667_full.jpg (640x960, 191.33K)

Lover's suicide after the obvious final arc where both of them are tasked with eliminating each other for the sake of their countries.

With me.

With the 3 knowing all about each other and becoming an unbeatable Spy/Assassin/Telepath team/family

When they realize

Spy x family = love

oyakodon

bro... you're forgetting someone

Sex

By playing the credits.

Shotgun wedding of me and Anya

Loid will complete his mission, both Yor and Loid will resign from their jobs and keep living as a family with Anya, never knowing what the other was

The same way Usagi Drop ended with Yor getting killed by Loid

Like the ending of a Serbian film

Lloyd dies completing his mission
Anya reads Bond's mind
He just saw the future and Loid faked his death and they all live happily as a family

With my dick inside Anya's cunny and getting her pregnant while Yor's kisses me.

It should end with Ostania and Westalis in DEFCON 1

Anya rules the earth

And they lived as a real family happily ever after, the end.

the secret oji-san route

We all know:
1) Yor is tasked with killing Twilight, she finds it's him and have a breakdown. Final arc is Yor and Loid fighting the superhumans at Garden, that are after Yor's head for deserting. Eventually things settle down and they decide to live as family.
2) Anya grows up and becomes Damian's gf. She finds out Donovan is a telepath too and knew all along about Loid being a spy. Things happen and they talk no jutsu Donavan out of starting a war.

>no mention of yuri or nightfall
they will also be important

>Anya is caught by the big bad scientists
>Yor goes to rescue her unbeknownst of Loid
>Loid goes to rescue her unbeknownst of Yor
>They meet up halfway the mission
>They can't beat around the bush anymore
>Yor struggles about being lied to like this the most while Loid stays stoic because his spy experience
>Loid tells Yor about how it started out fake but it has grown into a real family and he loves them
>They reconcile and continue to save Anya
>Final showdown
>Loid gets shot while killing someone for the first time
>Yor gets shot in crossfire in her Achilles butt
>They survive by the power of friendship
>Anya gets rescued and they life happily ever after
Bonus:
>They take the kids that got experimented on and start an orphanage in another country giving up their spy & assassin identities. and they have sex and Anya gets a little sister.