One Piece

The real mvp of Wano

Attached: 1653660766399.jpg (387x403, 52.16K)

Babanuki had more panels and story importance in Wano than Carrot. What went wrong?

Still can't believe Tama got away with literal brainwashing just because she did on the bad guys.
What is Oda thinking.

(Reposting from last thread)

Honestly, I feel as though what Momo refusing to open the borders just yet is going to lead to is tagging along with Luffy and the rest at least until they reach to Laugh Tale, to learn the truth of what Oden and Roger saw for themselves. He’s already expressed that his uncertainty of it all is what makes him reluctant on fulfilling his role. The Kozuki still play a pivotal role in the near future when that world war erupts as a result of someone coming into contact with Joyboy’s treasure. Whitebeard said it himself that it’ll go: finding treasure on one piece –> war. Not to mention the WG plans to usurp control over Wano now especially with Kaido out of the picture.

Momonosuke is definitely leaving with Luffy for the time being. He needs to find out exactly WHY opening up Wano’s borders is so important and what exactly it MEANS to open them. He needs to find out for HIMSELF.

But leaving Wano unguarded is another matter in and of itself.

Attached: Momo’s conflict.jpg (784x1145, 365.41K)

actually Carrot ended up with more panels than Babanuki, but the fact he appeared last chapter and she didn't was baffling.

my wife Kiku

Attached: cinnamon roll.png (500x370, 335.7K)

Fuck you, no one cares.

Admit it, they are stronger than Yonko.

Attached: the_three_admirals_by_mohasetif_ded2fiv-350t.jpg (622x350, 47.28K)

Attached: yama838.jpg (2048x2048, 540.94K)

Babanuki had more plot importance

Attached: 1646456820655.jpg (881x1200, 282.42K)

tic toc

Attached: Oh nyo the borders.png (641x1079, 628.86K)

>newhalf
Imagine the smell.

Chadanuki bros won

Attached: yama379.jpg (1767x2048, 808.92K)

Yamato or Carrot

which one smells the best

I believe in taller futa tomboy oni superiority.

Yamato smells like steel and battle sweat, Carrot smells like the combination of hers, Zoro’s, and Sanji’s sexual musk

>Sanji's legs burn because of friction
>It's actually DNA enhancement through lunarian genes

Sanjisisters how do we cope that we was gifted everything from the start without hard work like Chad Zoro?

Attached: z0kmeya4s6k71.png (712x488, 297.72K)

Who's the biggest yamatofag ? Me

His power in invisibility though, not fire. And he learned to do it fighting Wanze

We’ve seen Carrot actually bathe. Can’t say the same for Yamato.

Big Mom and Kaido will be back, but only during the final war. Currently they're incapacitated in the hardened magma beneath Wano, and will be free when Wano's borders are opened.
Opening the borders of Wano means making a structural change to Wano, which can only be achieved after the world is turned "upside down" or the geography of the entire world is changed somehow. This also lies in linewith the theory that says that the Celestial Dragons made the redline to keep people from finding Raftel and knowinng the true history of the world. Anyways, Luffy will find the One Piece, find the true history, find a way to "turn the world upside down" change the way the islands are present. This will free Kaido and Big Mom who were stuck in the Magma.

Attached: Yonko jacuzzi.png (1310x585, 183.06K)

Bonney

Attached: 4FABCE58-8FCC-4905-BC5A-F0E31A0A561C.png (600x540, 537.38K)

Fucking useless rabbit

Everyday until it happens.

Attached: the raid will fail.jpg (1024x913, 295.04K)

Faggot

By not being dead weight.

Dilate Yamatroon

unf!

Attached: 1653391518024.jpg (1950x2220, 694.42K)

If so, why were they afraid of Whitebeard's assault on Marineford? Why didn't they personally deal with the yonko's prior? If each of them is stronger, all they have to do is team up on them. But we all know that's not true. Kizaru was stopped dead in his tracks by Beckman at the end of Marineford.

Thinking about it now, Zoro got shafted hard in Stampede as well, which sucks considering Oda worked on it enough to spoil Raftel is actually Laugh Tale that early
>doesn't participate in all supernovas vs. bullet (even killer did)
>doesn't participate in 8 people vs. bullet climax
>gets a shitty clash fight vs fujitora, fujitora just drops a meteor and walks away
>zoro cuts the meteor in half with one of his strongest attacks (but law already did this casually in dressrosa), but it's still gonna impact
>fucking mihawk comes in, obliterates the meteor completely, and walks away with perona
Why does Oda hate Zoro so much?

Yeah because it’s not like Sanji has ever trained a day in his life or anything

No that's me

Both smell bad for their own reasons. Carrot has all of that fur on her, and does Yamato look like the kind of person who commonly bathes?

The truck is here!

Attached: oni milk truck.png (1289x1070, 1.04M)

>humans can't just burn without special powers, are you lunarian or something?
Even more proof for Nika being a lunarian. Luffy's Red Hawk is no speedy trick, it's the flame of the Sun God

What is the biggest disappointment in the story so far?
I ask because if Big Mom dies here I think that would take the cake.

Always and forever

Attached: 1845B10D-F849-4CDF-8B78-9E969805BFAC.jpg (750x482, 193.53K)

Based

Big mom living.
I am sick and tired of big meme.
She should have never left WCI

>stealing BnH outfit
Disgusting.

Attached: After tasting that sweet OniMilk.jpg (574x457, 119.14K)

If she doesn't join, I will kill myself

Nah, they aren't dying here user. The samurai being a bunch of helpless jobbers is

If yamatroon joins, I will kill myself

>His power in invisibility though
He's just fast, retard

Ifrit was only possible because his body could endure hotter temperature. Sanji won against Queen because his "genes" awakened conveniently.
>they awakened when he wore the raid suit
yes during his second time wearing it... because it was around that time Oda had to give him a boost kek.

Oda just gave Luffy and Shanks some last miniute power boosts. It would have been better if Sanji just had those powers thank to his suit. Would have been cooler too.

Attached: ohh.png (784x601, 312.25K)

One of these is not like the others...

Attached: Peroriiiiin.jpg (618x840, 224.71K)