Overlord crack addiction

Mr Hackfraud reveals new cover for bestseller YA novels

Attached: hackfraudsallofthem.jpg (942x1340, 182.42K)

>the half-elf godkin
we getting meme kino?

Who is

So does this mean we are visiting the Elf Kingdom or delving more into the Reaper girl from the twelve saints?

My hopes for new volumes are very high because of that teaser, where Jircniv was invited to a big meeting in Sorcerous Kingdom, and Neia will be there, and obviously newly converted Renner&Climb, and Guardians too. Hope it would be peak comedy with Neia getting appreciation of all Guardians

So we all know she is going to job but I think it would be funny if she fell for Aura only to find out Aura's a girl

Attached: Zesshi.png (1366x768, 517.75K)

That image looks partly tranquil befitting elves like Aura, well if you ignore the big ass bear but then again if she's aura's tamed monster then I wasn't wrong.. It's just posing

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOO
Actually the thing surrounding it might be aura's whip right?
This bear is strong enough to consider taming, maybe lv 50.

Attached: overlord.png (1024x1024, 1.06M)

Attached: overlord meme.png (393x769, 468.79K)

I want more Neia preaching why the kingdom deserves to be purge

>Half-elf godkin
Nice, elfs are here. I just hope it also deals with the Half-Gods just so see if they are players' kids or what.

It's going to be split into 2 volumes.
Said he wrote over 700 pages so editors decided to publish it as is.

God damn how long has it been.

Make an extra panel of him Sasuga-ing

I mean we know the elf king is going to try to rape Mare, since they have heterochromia which seems to be very significant for elves. Trying to force breed Aura with Sesshi is definitely on the table for plan B.

I'd like to think that she being half-elf would be able to tell the difference between aura and mare. Those 3 elf slaves probably could notice the difference. The twins clothing likely didn't affect anything.

I'm surprised they're being released literally back-to-back. At least we're getting the complete arc.

It's a good move to not get fucked PR anyway, just think if they went with any other options what would happen

scans when?

>Scans
First time?

The last volume I read was the Neia volume
How many have I missed?

1 or 2 depending if Neia Part Deux was included

Yeah, I got up to the part where Neia became pope. Well, guess I have one volume left to go. Hope it's not ass.

Attached: 1637077891503.gif (375x304, 710.75K)