Shuumatsu no Valkyrie (Record of Ragnarok)

Hades bros, I dont feel so good...

Attached: snv.png (577x854, 540.21K)

Was he a worse jobber than poseidon ?

At least he managed to seriously wound his opponent

That or author favored Qin too much. It's really obvious that there was an imbalance in how the fighters were portrayed when Qin had 70% of the focus and was about dominant for just as long.

Why do Godfags exist? Stop rooting against your people.

Did the Greek pantheon finally run out of fighters?

Chinese mafia just got what they wanted.

Rank them

Buddha
Hades (he just was so cool jobber)
Heracles
Zeus
Hajun
Zerofuku
Shiva
Thor
Poseidon

Attached: godchads.png (629x852, 379.34K)

Does the author hates greek gods?

Everyone who actually had read the myths does. They are all assholes.

But wasn't Zeus the biggest asshole? And he is the only one that has won shit against humas.

Hercules is the least asshole of them all. He did kill his family, but Zeus's wife is a petty bitch anyway. Hephaestus, Athena, and Pandora are pretty aight people too. Hephaestus created nice things, Athena helped the heroes of Greeks, and Pandora was just morbidly curious.

>Why do Godfags exist?
I'm root for the gods because is only natural root for your own kind

Where is the translation dude?

Next human is doomed.

Tie :)

>losing against the chink
>losing after making a big deal about your dead brothers honor
>losing after the flashback showing you're the strongest motherfucker ever
the absolute state of the greek pantheon lmao

people said the same about Qin and he killed the fucking King of Underworld who soloed the whole Titans rebellion

author clearly did nothing with the character beyond fujo bait, they actually made something out of Qin (I like foster mom's design a lot too) but it doesn't make it interesting overall

>people said the same about Qin
Said who? The general consensus was that Hades had a loser flag and Qin's victory was necessary to push dynamics forwards. Then there was the whole Odin sabotaging the Greeks theory. Hades had massive loser flags. The twist was that there was no twist

>general consensus
lol,
lmao