Why aren't you watching Summer Time Render?

Why aren't you watching Summer Time Render?

Attached: 21.jpg (732x410, 30.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8wjHaeCgbps
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't watch anime because i'm not underaged.

too many romcoms taking up all my time this season. And yes I'm obligated to watch every single rom com that comes out

she dies you know

Base romcom chad

I got sick of time loop stories

Yesterday I came to ask this same thing after doing a ctrl+f and finding nothing, but refrained because I remembered this place is a shithole and I wouldn't have kept the thread alive anyway, I'm not a regular, interesting show that went under the radar of many anime niggers as most cool shows do.

youtube.com/watch?v=8wjHaeCgbps

suspense stories stress me out

How do you get sick of them if there's only re zero an this? miss me with that steins gate trash.

But we had a thread yesterday

Male MC.

not a regular as I said, only came here, skimmed the catalog and left after finding nothing.

Do you know when chapter 8 airs?

Subs are either Friday or Saturday depending on how the fansubber is feeling, also try searching by "summer" and you might actually see the thread that's currently up

Attached: 1653012941496.jpg (1080x986, 387.67K)

How dramatic does this show get? My heart has been going doki-doki lately and I'm afraid if I watch to much drama I will wake up dead.

>interesting show that went under the radar of many anime niggers as most cool shows do
On the plus side the threads for this show are surprisingly OK as a result of that

t. has watched less than 10 anime

It's not on Crunchyroll so why bother with another B-tier edgy shit

Don't worry, Alolan Subaru will use his time hax to make sure things don't stay too dramatic for long

Attached: 1653107338054.png (1920x1080, 1.58M)

should I?
is it good?
only watching SxF this season

But I am watching it.

Attached: chin chong nip nong.png (581x443, 127.92K)

Nothing I heard about it sounded that interesting, and none of the people I know have recommended it.

Not surprising someone only watching the flavor of the month is incapable of thinking for themselves. Wouldn't shock me if you ask if you should go to the bathroom.

Thanks

the manga was pretty bad. not gonna even try watching the anime.