Is there a more perfect waifu than Violet? She's so autistic bros I think I'm in love

Is there a more perfect waifu than Violet? She's so autistic bros I think I'm in love.

Attached: violet-evergarden-button-1611757901991.jpg (704x704, 87.43K)

Waifu does not mean 'anime girl', you retarded crossboarder.

Asuka, Rin or Eris are better.

A fake can't surpass the real deal.

Attached: __artoria_pendragon_and_saber_fate_stay_night_and_etc_drawn_by_taa_acid__8942f48aec9ef786db432e644c8faa5f.jpg (700x700, 199.08K)

Artoria is not for waifuing.

>bros

L O N D O N

O

N

D

O

N

ah this anime is so good, so heart warming.
fucking boring

I'd fuckin marry Violet, she's perfect

I like how the anime made them "friends" and in the novel gilbert is a bigger cunt that ends up fucking her.

>fucking boring
You confuse unoriginal for boring. Yes, tsunderes are incredibly popular. But you will never be bored with one of these girls. And what will you do with Violet? Sit depresses together?

Sounds awesome, i'd love to simply spend time with someone who understands how I feel.

>fatefags think Nasu invented blonde hair and braids

It will get stale after a few weeks.

Yes. I want no drama.

unironically not for me, the only real problem is that real women aren't like that and they all need fucking drama and bullshit in their lives and can't just live simply and be happy.

this just looks like typical shounen garbage, I want something real user

I don't understand how can you even call uneventful and bland existence where nothing "dramating" is happening "life".

you've never had a gf that's how

sis...

I know. There is no Asuka or Rin in this cursed world. Maybe next will be better.

I think only the original Rei Ayanami is better than Violet.

True. Even more cold, inhuman and depressing.

there's a lot more to life than drama user, in fact once you remove drama then you can actually begin living. Music has been the best thing to happen to me and I've found there is little to no drama except maybe endless hours of practice, but I enjoy that. Not to mention the myriad of other things that one can fill their life with instead of pointless, meaningless, shitty drama.

It seems the rift between fans of different anime stereotypes is far wider than I thought.

Rei is a bit much imo, I'd want a girl who's just broken who I can fix as she fixes me, Rei is just like completely and utterly devoid of any capability of emotion.
Violet would still be able to feel somethings, or explore emotions.

Yea I've found as I grew more depressed I more greatly enjoyed slice of life anime, really the shounen things with LE EPIC FIGHTS and mediocre writing just don't do it for me anymore, I gotta have a great story and really everything else can take a back sear if the story is good enough. Hell Spice and Wolf was able to make a show with heavy influence of fucking economics of all subjects interesting and engrossing. It just pulls you in and world builds spectacularly and will be far more captivating than even the cooliest of fight scenes.
Esepcially given how predictable most of that shite is, FMAB final fight carries a lot less weight when you already know Ed will win and Father will lose, compared to FMA03 where Ed fucking dies and instead of giving up alchemy he gives himself up so that Al can have a normal life. But I'll stop now before I begin truly ranting.

>I want a 14 y/o gf
Nigga you are 34.