Edens Zero 193

Full chapter spoilers
imgur.com/a/YyqV1SO

Attached: FT0apkxWQAAyQiB.jpg (1118x1125, 475.64K)

God Killer is so hot

More ryona
More ptsd
More mindbreak

Attached: More ryona More ptsd More mindbreak.gif (816x624, 511.47K)

3 years of training and they are jobbing really bad

They're not OSG level.

Shiki is the only one on par with the Eden One's crew, but that doesn't stop him from getting caught off guard

Fuck yeah

Fuck off

He still freed himself at least

Attached: Bog 2.jpg (500x500, 30.4K)

I'm so ready for Homura needing to be saved from Brigadin, further proving how useless she is outside of eye candy

To be fair Weisz had a bad matchup, with Killer having a way to counter all his abilities, and he still had the lead until Killer used his mother to fuck with him mentally.

I will get my weekly hermit, yes hahaha

I think she is going to win her fight, look how Clown and Killer decided to not intervene her fight, that's so they are caught off guard later

so how dead is labilia

I hate all those Nakam Power up moments in FT like everyone else, but EZ is the exact opposite.
They lose all the time. Seriously, did Shiki even won any major fight? The only won against the last bosses due to outside circumstances and time travel.
No one from the EZ crew feels strong. At least FT had hype when certain characters showed up. EZ is just full off jobbers.

You say that but fairy tail had so many embarrassing losses it’s not funny like nasu jobs like 2+ times every arc on people he can and might beat later

EXIT WEISZ

Attached: Selection_048.png (703x616, 334.21K)

>The only won against the last bosses due to outside circumstances and time travel
the was no time travel against Shura, he won fair and square

The major difference in both stories are the consequences and stakes.
In FT the status quo is restored after every conflict except Tartarus. Here, we came out of a big arc with a memeber of the crew dead and millions of causalities including a girl with severe case of Stockholm and that was after the crew winning every fight in that arc. And no friendship bullshit, if they win a fight, it is earned with brains and brawl.

>the crew is getting the Drakken special all over again
holy based

Has anyone else noticed that Clown and Killer are now in the same vicinity as Sister and Hermit?

Holy shit

>>the crew is getting the Drakken special all over again
Nah, too little suffering

Am I retarded or did it look like clown cut off Rebecca's hands?

They're still there, just out of sight in the darkness

That's what I figured but I thought it I'd ask to confirm. Just looked odd to me