Konosuba stream today

Starts in 80 minutes, I hope they announce that the new anime is a third season:

youtube.com/watch?v=ViHLG63K2jk

Attached: konos.png (1333x941, 2.9M)

I hope they don’t announce it.

The suspense is killing me.

Attached: dbwk62yzjdp51.png (1328x1898, 2.36M)

>that pic
except Aqua, the other faces are literally copy-pasted lmao

I hope it turns out to be a gacha game announcement

The anime account is tweeting the stream and Kurone Mishima is also hyping it, so we are getting anime news for sure.

They just had a collab with Railgun so I don't think we are going to get gacha news

It's coming home, lads!

Attached: 713508.png (1920x1200, 1.24M)

Announcement time soon

Kinda surprised the game is still going, many other anime gachas (like Bofuri's) closed after a year or so.

All the konosuba nendoroids are being re released, even yunyun, it has to be a new anime season

Attached: Megumin.full.3362471.png (640x640, 50.96K)

I want to get isekai'd to konosuba although getting run over by truck-kun is still cool.

>it has to be a new anime season
This.

I really hope it's s3 but God isn't that benevolent

The game is making good revenue, it's not going to close anytime soon (at least the JP server).

The one that's flopping is the Mushoku Tensei gacha.

>God isn't that benevolent
>Already blessed us with Season 1
>Already blessed us with Season 2
You should get read for God's Blessing on this Wonderful World.

>I hope they announce that the new anime is a third season
I thought they already said it would be a tv anime.

No, they haven't said anything about the format yet.

The movie did 800 million yen which it's very good for such a otaku focused franchise. It would be retarded to not announce a third season or at least another movie.

The MT gacha is not doing well but I've seen worse performers.

i hope they release a hentai of the girls being forced to wet themselves in skimpy underwear

It's always at 500th-1000th in revenue ranking. It's not a total disaster but it's very far from Konosuba and Re:Zero games.

Don't forget blessed with a movie and two OVAs. I pray it's a third season.

>800 million yen
That's zero billion.

?

800 million is a very good number for a non mainstream anime like KnY or JJK.

man i hate japanese streams sometimes they just have people sitting on a table talking to each other going
>ooooh
>yoosh
>sukeee
>oi oi
for a fucking hour then you get a small announcement and they start answering random questions for another hour before finally showing you a 30 second trailer of what you actually wanted to see if you are lucky

not like KnY or JJK I mean.