Tokyo Revengers

Spoiler is out
RIP Kakucho, you won't be missed

Attached: file.png (685x780, 1.15M)

where tf was he keeping that

LET'S GO KING, CUT THEM TO PIECES!

His ass duh

Can someone just take a bazooka to all these idiots at this point?
Or ya know…fire a machine gun. Might be Japan, but if these guys are that into the underworld getting one little automatic gun can’t be too hard

>Sanzu: I didn't like you either
Kek

Does he like anyone not named Sano Manjiro?

Shitmicchi will still find a way

Welp

Attached: file.png (659x780, 954.41K)

>sketch leak was mad Sanzu
Yeah. They will fuck him over.

A way to get more people killed as usual? Sure he will.

Probably another situation or a flashback. They aren't as stupid as to leak the outcome of a battle.

He seemed to have liked Mucho before finding out about his Izanatism.

Oh yeah he's gonna sacrifice himself to protect the lord and savior takemichi. Can't help but roll my eyes

Why don't they wear some armor and bring weapons?

If they can afford all those heavyass uniforms with giant boots and shoulderpads, Im sure a covert vest and some knives wouldn't be too difficult.

>armor
Like any of them knew that there will be a pink yandere gay schizo with a motherfucking katana that will try to kill them all.

Why doesn't get just get inside and run them over? He already managed to turn it up

Attached: 1652985020012.jpg (540x837, 254.49K)

>dying for Shittymitchy of all people
Izana rolling over his grave.

They knew Kanto Manji used weapons though. And Ape was going "waaah I don't want to die!" before, then told them to come with killing intention. They came to a fight to the death.

And waste the opportunity to get some freshly cut ingredients? Tsk tsk

>weapons
Yeah, guns at worst. Not a motherfucking katana that would require prehistoric armor as protection.

Mikey is going to step in to protect shitmichi, Sanzu will kill him accidentally and then kill himself

Attached: 1652634088283.jpg (598x1295, 482.01K)

>Mikey
>jobbing to katana
Nah. To a gun or train-kun it'd be more believable.

Kakucho triggered his traitor autism and he wants to kill him personally or something.