Why was this whole moment so fucking sick?

Why was this whole moment so fucking sick?

Attached: 9b260ae564a781d31353b05532ff857e.jpg (1920x1080, 139.96K)

i was still really young back when i read the manga but because of the narration it reminded me of reading novel somehow.

reading a novel is nothing like this

Because it’s kino.

Didn't make it through the last bit before this. Narration every 2 seconds describing every little detail in an anime is retarded. SHOW don't tell. Let that shit stay in the manga or w.e.

>Doesn't imagine the sequences playing out in his head when reading
What's it like being an NPC?

how about novel with scribbles?

Attached: 1642539876386.jpg (455x674, 35.34K)

kwab
autists like you dont deserve this kino anyways

Autists need everything described to them because they can't infer things from social cues. I'm sorry to drop this on you.

Or maybe if people paid attention to the narrator then there wouldn't be people who make dumb arguments that the narrator explains

Thusly did the giant flaming fireball of flamy flame flare forebodingly, flying forever, furthering pheasants' frictitious fancies, flowering flickeringly.

I'm pretty sure an autist can imagine that.

ToGODshi

>being an imaganitationlet
I've lived a thousand lives and seen things you wouldn't believe, all through the pages of books

We had been waiting on him, waiting so long. Since the beginning of the series and the moment he showed he didn’t even consider Hisoka a threat we had waited. And he didn’t disappoint

This is probably a shitpost but its fucking unbelievable how many people actually think this. How is it even possible to miss the point so badly?

how he just standing there in the sky?

it's slowed down, retard

Real books are about concepts, not catgirls fighting with magic

technical manuals are useful and can be interesting, but I sure don't read them in my past time.

She would've gotten her cat cheeks clapped if it was prime netero

>spend weeks preparing for the invasion
>literally 1 second into the palace
>OMG WTF IT'S RAINING WITH NEN LANCES, HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?
why was their coordination so fucked up that none of them knew Zeno would dragon dive the entire palace right after they got out of the portal? this sounds like such a dumb start to an "intricate" invasion arc where the faith of the world is at play

only pseuds dismiss fiction in favor of dry philosophyshit, you are soulless and cannot properly appreciate anything unless it's spoonfed to you, I'm surprised you even like hxh