Spyxfamily is a psyop by the Japanese government to get their populace to have more kids

spyxfamily is a psyop by the Japanese government to get their populace to have more kids

Attached: c.png (605x470, 299.68K)

good. more Maris and Shioris for me

Attached: 1643686572894.png (310x258, 50.27K)

Seems good to me.

But the characters aren't even Japanese.

And it's about adoption not procreation too.
>This meme is so forced

Most of the characters from Manga/ Anime you watched are not from your home country.
Therefore, you can't pick up boxing because of Ashita no Joe or Hajime no Ippo.

don't care, still no reproducing. I'm perfectly happy dying and leaving this world to the retards.

>Japanese government to get their populace to have more kids
Or recruitment for autistic spys.

Or perhaps to increase adoption rates, which could be nice.

it's just a reaction faces manga you don't have to think to hard about it

Unlike murricans, japanese don't need their fiction's characters to look like or have the same ethnicity as them to relate with them.

Family is the best thing in life. Abeganda bestganda.

Well? Have you done it? Why haven't you done it yet? Don't you want Anya daughter and drunken whore Yor wife?

Attached: a56sd1as5d.png (1383x1363, 1.41M)

no

this is such a fucking lie holy shit, every single jap piece of media has the protagonist be half-japanese or 1/8th japanese or something

The only whore there is Loid

Adoption in Japan is complicated as the biological mother have way too much priority even if the she never gave a shit about the child.

Like the exact anime this thread is about?

True. But he is handsome.

Reminder Abe's plan unironically kinda worked and Japan now has 2nd best replacement (China is barely higher atm and they're hardly any better)
Still not high enough but it's progress

>tried looking this up
>south korea has the lowest fertility rate
I am not surprised.

whats "Abe's plan"?

Attached: 15923046961.png (596x779, 433.75K)