Are you sad that MHA Vigilantes is ending before the main series Any Forums?

are you sad that MHA Vigilantes is ending before the main series Any Forums?

Attached: vol 14 cover.png (447x707, 631.1K)

absolutely not.

The series lasted what it had to last. The character arcs wrapped up nicely and the conclusion was fitting.

It will always be remembered as an incredible spin-off that exceeded expectations.

As for my respect, it is easily one of the best shonen of recent years

All good things come to an end

The last arc was already really dragging so no

is that why one piece is still going?

No, im sad Hackuhashi didnt show pop and koichi getting together

Yes, but it ended when it had to. I'll always remember my boy Koichi, Pop and best hobo dad Knuckle duster. They are eternal in my heart.

Koichi was based and his manga was good. It was fun while it lasted and didn't overstay its welcome.

Way better than the main manga ever was

Although they are not explicitly seen as a couple, I think it is quite implicit that they are in some kind of relationship.

this

Dude, they can't timeskip coz of the main manga and Pop is still a high school girl(she didn't get to complete her final year) do she just turned 18 when March came. Koichis 22. The 4 year age gap confirms they are a bnha married couple. But you wanted the schizos to start calling Koichi a pedo?

I can actually see it- "Koichi groomed Pops since she was a minor"

I'd argue that last confrontation was way too dragged out, with speedy mirror match, big burning form, schizo commentary, and the weird "we're not so different you and i" bit at the end
otherwise i am happy, endings are good, wish more authors practices them instead of dragging shit out

It’s better in every single way. Hero with a week power he trains to perfection beats a hero with now power that becomes the chosen one Jesus Christ oh-my-seven-quirks hero

So how does this play into the main story? I stopped reading around like volume 5

The authors tried doing a typical long format shonen battle in the last arcs whereas earlier arcs were concise fights and Koichi's rescue moments. Compared to how they wrote Knuckleduster, Koichi lacked the buildup to pair with No 6. Koichi and No 6 are more like Shoto and Dabi in fact but with zero connection to each other. Their writing is good and art choreography is great and they should stick to it.

The main villain is manipulated by AFO and the main character is a huge Allmight fan

I am happy that it happened and I can remember MHA by this instead of the main series, I can't remember the last time I saw a manga not shit the bed near the end.

Better to go out on top, this is my one last based message
based

Not at all, a spinoff ending 8 months before the main series does is already nuts to me. I think everything that needed to be done with the story was done, and the ending was satisfying enough.

All Might met Tsukauchi and they shenenigan, Erasers backstory is beautiful, Midnight gets Eraserhead the UA teaching gig after his silent hero career is drawing to a close, Jeanist started his jeans puns in Vigilantes, Mirko was a gyaru delinquent, Rappa's face reveal based on the anime 1second face reveal, Nomu Hood's past in fight rings, AFO's intentions and body spare rearing are shown, Comissioner Gordon who was actually smart retired after an incident leaving Tsukauchi leading the department and boy Tsukauchi is not all that smart so he never connected dots during bnha much.

Is it worth reading if I don't like the main series? I always thought the world was stupid and that vigilantes would obviously be a better aspect of it.

By itself Vigilantes is a nice light read. It's mostly got comic moments, Knuckleduster is phenomenal, the SoL chapters actually read better when reading the volume at once instead of two week waits ad overall all the characters get a more or less good resolution and depiction. Other than Endeavor from main manga who is shit on hard but that's some people's thing

"That sure was something, Rick!" Morty said, walking confidently. He turned to his elder companion. "What did I tell you? A Vindicator's expanded universe could work!"

Rick took another drink from his flask. "Morty, we went to seven different universes before this and all of their Vindicator Cinematic Universes were either too campy, too rushed, or too stylized."

"The universe with Tim Burton's Vindicators was kind of cool."

"Yeah, if you spend most of your time in a Hot Topic." He took another drink and sighed. "I've been to whole universes with way more interesting powers."

Morty rolled his eyes. "Well, obviously. You've probably seen it all, huh? What, did you meet the actual Justice League or-or-or did you shake hands with Dr. Manhattan?"

Rick pulled up his wrist watch and input a few buttons. "Just shut up and watch." Suddenly, a large hologram appeared, showing a video of a fiery catastrophe. Morty watched with intrigue as a large, muscular man began carrying many civilians to safety.

"I am here!" He called out, continuing his amazing endeavor.

Morty's eyes were full of awe. "Wh-who was that, Rick?"

"Burrp… just some big hero. He calls himself All Might. Kinda sounds like he's compensating if you know what I mean, Morty."

Morty raised an eyebrow. "Have you met him?"

"Nope. Most of this dimension's human population have evolved to have powers. Some people even have different forms. Makes sex… interesting." He noticed Morty's incredulous look and shrugged. "Why do you think I found this place?"

Morty put a hand to his head. "Geez, Rick! Doesn't that devalue having superpowers?"

Rick shrugged. "I don't know. Does seeing the Vindicators Cinematic Universe 7 times devalue it? You know what, Morty? Just shut up and follow me." He quickly opened a portal and pulled Morty through.

The duo walked through and ended up near a bridge. Morty looked around. "I-I don't know, Rick. This kinda looks the same."

"What were you expecting?"

"I don't know, a few flying people? Nonstop action? Screams of innocent bystanders-" As if on cue, the duo heard a sudden scream come from under the nearby bridge. The two looked at each other before running to the noise. They peered from behind the bridge and saw a young man being attacked by a large, slimy monster. The monster seemed to be trying to take his body. Rick grimaced. "Ugh, this is like something I've seen in your browser history, Morty."

"Yeah, it- wait, you were looking at my-" Before he could finish, Rick quickly pulled out his disintegrator and shot at the slime. The beast cried out as every molecule of its being was destroyed. The boy fell to the ground, coughing. He looked up to see his saviors. He quickly stood and bowed, trying to give his utmost thanks. However, Morty narrowed his eyes. "Is he speaking Japanese? We're in Japan?"

Rick pulled out his watch again and pressed a few buttons. "One sec, I'm turning on subtitles."

"Subtitles? Why not dub?"

Rick rolled his eyes. "Ugh, fine. Lazy little asshole…" He fiddled with his watch as the green-haired boy watched with an eyebrow raised. He couldn't understand what his saviors were saying, but decided he'd best be off. Suddenly, a small pulse was released from the watch. Rick grinned. "Aaaand there we go."

The boy jumped in surprise. "I-I can understand you!"

Rick waved him off. "It's just a simple translation field around us."

The boy was in awe as he prepared to pull out a notebook. "Amazing! You must have a machine Quirk or an intelligence boost or-"

Rick raised an arm. "Sorry, kid. I don't have any dumb powers. Well, except being the smartest man in the universe, but that's not because of some Quirk."

The boy seemed even more confused. "No… Quirk? B-b-but how did you… and the laser-"

Rick pointed to his head. "I did it because I wanted to do it. What's your deal, anyway? W-what, is your power, like, the ability to whine? I think you already have that power, Morty." He laughe, nudging his irked companion.

The boy looked down. "I… I don't have any powers."

Rick raised an eyebrow. "Oof. Wow."

Morty scratched his head. "I don't get it? What's wrong with being a normal person?"

Rick sighed. "Morty, haven't you heard anything? Powers are normal here. Not having powers might as well be a handicap in and of itself."

The boy sighed as he heard the man's words. "I… I think I'm gonna go now. Thanks again for saving me." He began to walk away.

Morty looked at him, saddened. "Rick, you're smart. There's gotta be something you can do for him. He almost died!"

Rick thought for a moment. "I suppose I could whip up something. Hey, kid!" He called out. The green-haired boy turned around. "You want to be a hero or something?"

The boy nodded. "More than anything."

His tone sounded like a mix of fear and determination. Rick sighed. "Give me one second." He opened a portal and walked in. Morty and the strange boy were left alone for a minute or so before the portal opened again. He stepped out, shaking a green vial. "Alright, kid. Here you go. Drink this and you'll get powers."

The boy was shocked. "R-really? That easily?" He thought for a moment. "Which power?"

Rick shrugged. "No idea. This is a mega seed cocktail. Highly unstable. When you drink it- burp- you'll get a random ability." He gave the boy the vial. He looked at it, unsure.

Rick crossed his arms. "Now, there are probably going to be few minor side effe-" The boy immediately drank the concoction. Rick put his hands to his head. "Holy shit! Y-you just drank the whole thing? No questions or anything!? Y-y-y-you must really be desperate!"

The boy squeezed his fists and looked at the scientist. "I don't feel any different."