How come Naruto and Bleach caused the biggest HOAD over the end pairings despite being battle shounen...

How come Naruto and Bleach caused the biggest HOAD over the end pairings despite being battle shounen? Were people really reading it for romance? Will One Piece end pairings cause the same shitstorm?

Attached: bleach-naruto.gif (374x422, 1.08M)

Other urls found in this thread:

fanlore.org/wiki/Hall_of_Anal_Devastation
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Will One Piece end pairings cause the same shitstorm?
considering lunafags are doing the same mistake of ichirucucks in overanalyze stuff. yeah probably

Kill yourself, narutard.

Its because retards who read shonen are always self inserting as the main character and want to fuck their waifus or whatever.

>Were people really reading it for romance?
Any popular series, especially ones with love triangles are going to get shipping autism.
Naruto's was especially bad. It was like religion.

fanlore.org/wiki/Hall_of_Anal_Devastation

Only zoomers care about naruto.

>Will One Piece end pairings cause the same shitstorm?
One Piece won't end, so no.

Did you forget SNK? There are still asspained shippers in the general posting schizo headcanon.

Anyone with a functioning brain could see that NaruSaku was never going to happen when Hinata existed and anyone with a functioning brain with more than 5 brain cells would say the same for Ichiruki after Goodbye Halcyon Days.
SnK was a weird one because no one ever conceived that the ending would be as pants-shitting retarded as it ended up being. I don't know about all shippers but EH remained popular because a lot of of folks believed right up until the end that Eren had a trump card until it turned out to be one big Joker.

Literally nobody outside of whales gave a shit about ships in SnK. There wasn't much indicating it mattered in the story whatsoever

>Anyone with a functioning brain could see that NaruSaku was never going to happen when Hinata existed
I guess Hinatafags didn't because many of them were sweating after certain chapters.

Fate OTP of Sakura and Shirou caused another eternal HOAD to be honest

Attached: __matou_sakura_emiya_shirou_kama_sengo_muramasa_and_limited_zero_over_fate_and_3_more_drawn_by_koohii_koucha_maru__7b4928014e2c5e93c263028aaed6f6d3.jpg (835x1200, 959.55K)

It will end. Just like Berserk.

The SnK threads were shipping cancer for years and a lot of this shit is still around to this day. It's hardly just in the interest of whales unless you're saying Any Forums is full of whales, which you know it isn't. Shipping autism is a lot more common than that.
Retards get too caught up in the moment and forget the bigger picture. It never mattered what Sakura did with Naruto when Hinata remained in the background without ever changing her flag.

>rukia...we're leaving

Attached: FKE11_fXwAUmkMc.jpg (968x1200, 182.08K)

pic related is bigger

Attached: Fate Stay Night Heaven's Feel II - Lost Butterfly [BDRip 1920x1080 x264 FLAC].mkv_snapshot_01.13.41.929.jpg (1920x1080, 131.74K)

>Naruto and Bleach fags: HAHHAHHA We're crying over your tears
>Everyone else: FUCK OFF SHONEN SHITTER!

>Will One Piece end pairings cause the same shitstorm
No. Don't think anyone in the fandom besides /opg/ schizos care about end pairings

2006fag here, I can't even muster up enough fuck to give about One Piece. I still read it, but I hate it. It's awful, a shadow of what it once was. Park Ranger was right all along.

Only retards that don't belong on Any Forums were asshurt about Naruto fucking Hinata. I can go back in the archive to show you genuine Any Forumsnons who went "holy shit, she actually won and he came inside enough to impregnate twice".

>M-My route is canon! N-Not yours!
VNfags need to leave.

I masturbated to both a lot back in my youth. More so Hinata though. And yes, that includes when Hinata was a genin

Attached: hinata-naruto.gif (640x480, 2.75M)

The hinata ending was obvious, rukia losing was a bigger shock due to how many cute moments they put between ichigo and her, while casting orihime in the childhood best friend role.

I am still seething.

How can Sakura even compete

Attached: imgonline-com-ua-twotoone-eFYrkGrkUjfbDmN.jpg (2392x670, 260.43K)