Ever had a panel where you had to stop and couldn't bring yourself to keep reading?

Ever had a panel where you had to stop and couldn't bring yourself to keep reading?

Attached: Screenshot_2022-05-27_223551.jpg (720x498, 166.88K)

I had an entire chapter like that. Made in abyss 59.
Still haven't picked it back up. Not planning to.

I should have stopped right there, this was retarded

I wanted to pick up MiA, was it that bad?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 40.02K)

Many worse things happen before that chapter, objectively speaking. That chapter is just hell for me. The story is worth a read or 3.

This made me want to keep reading though. It all worked out.

this manga was so bad

What am i looking at here?

Literally this page
Plebian taste. But that's what happens when your mind has been poisoned by power fantasies where pedo protagonists can get get away with anything and keep doing the same thing, even thought they supposedly want to change. Eh, Mushokutard?

Guy gets blackmailed into committing acts of revenge on some bitches in his class by masturbating and cumming on their items. Blackmail gets too far and he decides to out himself to free himself of it

It doesn't go well.

Attached: omk_buckets.jpg (659x548, 116.38K)

never wanted to read a manga less from a single post. sounds like its made for incels (80% of japan's male population)

cope all you want vuekoposter, she is DEAD and NEVER COMING BACK

I put off reading it for so long because of the premise but honestly it's got a very good message of 'stop jerking off and go outside' and made me not want to fap ever again.

Why?

It's actually a pretty good coming of age story, though it filters people who wanted it to be something else.

i don't know man, it just kinda left me empty and hating myself for wasting my time reading it.

yeah everytime there's an interesting premise and a girl is shoehorned to fall in love with the mc I almost immediately drop it

I capped this just now and thinking how to shitpost with it but then I saw your thread.

Attached: How not to talk to short people [My Husband Is Sleeping in the Freezer Ch6].png (958x860, 863.69K)

what about it made you feel empty?

>cute heroine
>cuts her hair in the first chapter
>looks like shit now
>dropped

It's really good and a certified Any Forums classic.