I'm looking for a mainstream a anime ir manga that features the female genitals (SLIT) like the opposite sex...

I'm looking for a mainstream a anime ir manga that features the female genitals (SLIT) like the opposite sex, but it has to be a shonen.
I can't take this nonsense anymore.

Attached: 82.jpg (233x355, 10.38K)

*Mainstream anime or manga

Uohhh cunny

You're asking for too much. There are barely 20 anime that show slits to begin with and you want them to be mainstream and shounen to boot.

But why? There're plenty of mangas that show baby dicks, it's unfair

I don't know if is mainstream, but...

Attached: 1607966079198.jpg (1010x1503, 628.69K)

UUOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH

Because literally nobody finds baby dicks hot but pedos jack off to cunny all the time. If pedos didn't exist then they'd be as common

So if a manga showed women's slits you'd be satisfied? Or do you specifically want it to be cunny?

I think trigun might have had one when they were talking about the plant breeding project. I think there's at least one loli publication that wasn't ultra strict on it, but not really mainstream.

It's mainstream?

Mainstream manga are the ones published in Shounen Jump etc and they're not allowed to show cunny there

>gay pedos don't exist
>female pedos don't exist
Why are normalfaggots like this?

Attached: 1535510161986.png (625x466, 230.09K)

>There are barely 20 anime that show slits
I don't believe you.

But babydick was show there...

Attached: image147.jpg (764x1200, 593.4K)

dats a butthole

Have you never heard of a catholic priest?

And how their rate of child sex abuse, even as a percentage, is an absolutely vanishing amount compared to school teachers? Yeah yeah catholic priest so funny durr durr. Kys

What's there to not believe? You think there are more?
They've shown her pussy too in other chapters

dere's no non-hentai dat's eva shown a puss

Fully detailed spread open pussies, no. But they've shown slits a few times. Watch more anime.

>But they've shown slits a few times.
Only in hentai