One Piece 1050

The Kaido fight was too short at 60 chapters. Why can't we go back to when fights were as long and fuckin' epic as the Kuro fight? Do you guys remember the dash Kuro did and Luffy's headbutt? Holy shit.

Attached: 2770931-fumk3I-SL8dLLY5E.jpg (512x308, 30.46K)

The Kaido finisher only had 10 double spreads, I wish we could go back to the more climatic finishers with 2 of them!

Fights are not OP’s specialty and the fact that people complained about every Wano fight shows that.

And the biggest disappointment of the arc award goes to......

Drumroll please.......

What happened to Morgan, Kuro, Don Krieg, Gin, and Arlong? Why has Oda deliberately avoided showing what became of these East Blue antagonists?

>The Kaido fight was too short at 60 chapters
>60 chapters for a fight
OPfags, this is a joke, right?

>he Kaido fight was too short
Bitch, no it wasn't. It ended at the length where it was starting to drag. The whole fight is great and doesn't feel dragged now.

Attached: This is what 1 year of Carrot looks like.jpg (1948x1100, 676.5K)

Kuro's fight was shit.
Foxy's on the other hand...

CP0!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 73027A3B-8A65-4D2E-9E9A-AE8B013C8FDF.jpg (750x557, 347.25K)

Can you not detect sarcasm?

All rotting in some pissant East Blue jail.

Luffy's lightning should have been the finisher
>Imagine a giant lightning coated with ACoC and ACoA

Attached: monkey_d__luffy___sun_god_nika_by_darko_simple_art_df39teb-fullview.jpg (1280x1104, 218.55K)

Not through text, but I got you now. Honestly, though, Luffy vs. Kuro is well choreographed. I remember an image that compiles the whole fight. Underrated.

Where the fuck is Kuro?

This was updated long ago, I missed 1 panel. Shame on you for bringing it up one people used to say she had only 5 panels which I disproved and when I stopped posting about it long ago after I took my L. I no longer post about Carrot joining even if I still secretly have hopes.

Attached: 11.jpg (1948x1100, 680.34K)

I can already imagine the reactions here shitposting about how a rubber character ends his fight without using rubber.

X "what was I here for anyways" Drake

Kurohige

Carrot
Usopp
Jack

Attached: Fuck this...png (148x146, 47.72K)

I thought it was sarcasm but with One Piece I can't be too sure

They had a good showing at first, but then plot kicked in and demanded jobbing to badly wounded Izo, dying for nothing to Kaido, and the last one fleeing empty-handed. The plan to whack Who's Who was also never followed up on.
A lot more could have been done with them.

Attached: 1036-014.jpg (784x1145, 232.12K)

Shit, I even forgot he exists in this arc to add him here Hawkins was a disappointment too, but I guess you have to have another Supernova not siding with Luffy.

>zoro isn’t opening his eyes
>eyes
Huh?

Cute bunny

I had a stroke.
>Shame on you for bringing it up now, since that was only made because some people used to incorrectly say that she only had 5 panels which I disproved. Also I stopped posting about it long ago after I took my L. I no longer post about Carrot joining even if I still secretly have hopes.

No element can really hurt Kaido and Big Mom apparently. Somehow they were soaking in lava and it didn’t even burn them. Oda is an idiot. One piece went to shit after the time skip but Wano killed it.

Do you think Oda handled Big Mom fairly in Wano, or is it another example of Oda's writing being problematic in its treatment of women?

Attached: e21fed6ef68b0ec1d0ffaf14d8958d8e.jpg (1550x1120, 1.1M)