Baki-dou

will Kehaya save the Sumo arc?

Attached: t76bwy8bjgy81.jpg (640x965, 157.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mangakakalot.com/chapter/garouden/chapter_1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yes. the ancient sumoka will surpass the main cast

Okay, so he already jobbed to Yujiro and from what we've seen its a safe bet that Baki mogs him as well. So what will his role be? I like him as a character so far, maybe Itagaki is going to use him to throw a curveball storywise?

Who is he?

We don't nned this much sumo, it would be nice to finally see the alines or clones already.

What?

I honeslty think this kehya stuff was only filler like the president chapters. it literally only happened because of the rock breaking even in japan

I was just spouting the speculations many people have of what the next enemy is going to be, some think it will be alines and others think it would involve more cloning

Another guy who will bend over to experience yujiro

You mean aliens?

Yeah, those were typos.

I think Kehaya was going to be introduced anyways but Itagaki used the demon Stone as a presentation

Gigantic child-bearing hip...

I think aliens are a step too far, but I do think that doing this would be interesting
>10 people go missing
>An entire military base is massacered
>They're up against a bunch of creatures that have strange body structures and might come from the sea.
>Now the cast is genuinely on edge because for the first time in their lives, they're under threat from something out of their control.
That last part is important. I think that putting the Baki gang out of their element would work really well, as they're up against something that's not going to wait for formalities or give any speeches.

Current Baki has a certain flow to it

>New guy introduced
>Seems tough
>Author: I can't have people think he might be stronger than Yuujirou
>Yuujirou shows up and easily destroys them
>Kills all threat for the rest of the arc
>Everyone else laps up Yuujirou's sloppy seconds.

Sea creatures are hardly different from aliens desu.
But Baki doesn't have many supernatural elements even if the fighters are superhumans all of the concepts are somewhat rooted in the real world when you think about it.

>jobbed
Do you kids just repeat shut without knowing what it means?

I just think it'd be interesting if the cast went up against creatures that have really fucking weird biology, and that's what makes them so lethal. Not skill or brute force, but the inherent ways their bodies work. Like
>A creature who's body is basically a tongue, being a pliable mass of muscle in the vague shape of a person
>A creature who has 8 powerful arms
And he cast are forced to fight guys who can do shit they literally cannot

best way to do it is to make it ambiguous. So like a bald guy with grey skin and long fingers that busts out of a government facility whose memories are confused because of traumatic experimentation done on him.
>rembers a crash with a stealth aircraft but how alien it looks varies from flashback to flashback
>says they need to return to return home and in thrir mind everyone back home looks the same as them, and has trouble telling humans apart, but it could be due to brain damage and coping with their fucked up appearance
>has strange psychic powers but it follows the same logic as Dorian's hypnotism claps, Baki's imagination shadow boxing, and Musashi's empty hand cuts
>some unusal anatomy like third eyelids and reinforced bones and ability to endure massive G's without blacking out but that might be due to the experimentation

Attached: f117a.jpg (702x491, 84.16K)

Wat

..... i heard the creator has a 2nd manga series, what is it called and is he continuing it?

mangakakalot.com/chapter/garouden/chapter_1