Do oldfags still watch anime?

do oldfags still watch anime?

Attached: gaysexwithhats.png (1366x768, 1023.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/280005439
streamable.com/v6ese
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes.

>Sex reassignment surgery
I wonder how drastically that page has changed since 2013

why?

Yes.

Nothing better to do.

Yes, though i mostly read manga nowadays.

I don't watch nearly as much as I used to.

And do you still report newfags for being underage when they stream instead of downloading gigabytes of upscaled media from translation and scanlation groups which exclusively use rusdian codexes for mpv?

Not often, Manga is more convenient

>Discover the 37 things you should "hoard" before the coming disaster.
Should have listened.

could you lads help me with my request? Looking for that robot song intro an Airgear sub release had. Sorta related to the topic, because it's an old anime streaming feel.

Attached: kumby.com.png (1220x793, 306.55K)

>airgear
takes me back ...

Not Airgear itself, but the intro by the sub release team. I wanna hear it again

i want to find that old evangelion amv with the oc 99 luftballons, which was posted on youtube before google bought it

It could be gone forever. Even if you can find the YT page, none of the vids get archived

Are you talking about the asuka fight with the clone evas one?

a lot less than I used to, for sure
spend a lot more time on mange and lns/wns now since most of the shows in a given seaon are shit
>t. '05er

what, this one? vimeo.com/280005439

Attached: 1403741951944.png (738x550, 148.5K)

it's depressing to think about how much net history has been lost for all of time over the years, as machines go down and links rot and IP law fucks everything over

or this one? streamable.com/v6ese

It's a reminder to save everything and anything you like

Yep. Though frankly I don't watch as much as I used to because there's very little that appeals to me each season, and believe it or not, you can actually complete your backlog, and eventually all that's left is to randomly check out obscure stuff (and really, most forgotten anime deserved to be forgotten).